Chapter 11

Mona's POV
Tae was acting mad ass weird , like i could sense he was hiding something from me and i was determined to find out what it was and i knew exactly how to do it , i was snapped outta my thoughts by Diamonatè and Jessica walking through the door .

Jessica's POV
" Wassup in law " Mona said .
" Waddup bitch " Tae said .
" Mona can i talk to you outside for a minute " I said .
" Yeah sure " she said , getting up as we head outside
Mona look her eyes widen as she looks at the message that i received earlier

" Yeah sure " she said , getting up as we head outside Mona look her eyes widen as she looks at the message that i received earlier

" WHAT THE FUCK JESSICA , I KNEW ISIAH WAS ALIVE , ASK MALAYSIA WTF THEY MEAN ASK MALAYSIA " Mona Said " ain't Malaysia , Diamonatè bestfriend " I said

" ain't Malaysia , Diamonatè bestfriend " I said .
" i don't know but Tae did a malaysia hair today i wonder if that's the same malaysia " Mona said .
Before i could say another sentence Mona snatched my phone out my and hand and stormed back in the house ...

Mona's POV
I WAS PISSED TF OFF I KNEW MY BROTHER WAS ALIVE 5 LONG YEARS !! TAE KNEW SOMETHING AND HE WAS FINNA TELL ME OR IMMA BEAT IT OUTTA HIM ..
" TAEEEEEEEEEEEE " I Yelled .
I walked in to see him eating so i walked over to where he was and slapped the plate outta his hand .
" WHAT THE FUCK DID MALAYSIA TELL YOU DEAUNTAE DO NOT PLAY WITH ME " I Yelled .
" Mona calm down what's going on " Diamonatè asked confused .
" ISAIAH IS ALIVE AND MALAYSIA IS INVOLVED AND TAE DID MALAYSIA HAIR EARLIER SO I KNOW SHE SAID SOMETHING" i said on the urge of tears .
" WHAT THE FUCK , ISAIAH IS DEAD WE SEEN THE BODY " Diamonatè yelled standing up .
" DIAMONATÈ IM ABOUT TO KNOCK YOU TF OUT MA DONT STAND UP ON ME LIKE " i said dropping the phone walking towards Diamonatè .
" MONA IDC ABOUT YOU BEING THE BABY I WILL BEAT TF OUTTA YOU YO " Diamonatè said walking towards Mona .
Just as i was about to swing on Diamonatè Tae jump up in the middle of us ..
" i gotta confession " he said ...

Tae's POV
" I gotta confession " i said as Diamonatè and Mona turned their heads towards me ..
" She told me earlier , that her life wasn't always easy before the fame she went to jail on a murder charge " I Said .
" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY BROTHER DEAUNTAE " Mona yelled .
" the person she killed was ... Isaiah Flet-" before i could finish my sentence Mona had swung on me and Diamonatè .
" JESSICA LETS FUCKING GO NEOOOWWW " Mona yelled .
but before she walked out the door Diamonatè received a phone call from Durk ...

- OOOOOOOO WHAT YALL THINK ? YALL THINK MONA WAS WRONG FOR SWINGING ON TAE , WHAT YALL THINK DURK CALLING FOR ?