The man continued watching me but now I took the time to look around and register what was happening.

There were two other guys in the room. One was at standing in front of two men, both tied up and bound on the floor. One of them had blood dripping down his nose, and I winced, turning away quickly. To my left, the other guy walked around munching on a packet of smarties.

"We're closed." The man said in front of me and I flinched, looking back to the two men tied up.

"Uh, uh, I-" I gulped loudly, squeezing my palms together tightly. I could hear one of the tied up men trying to talk underneath the gag in his mouth, and I turned and ran. I'm not stupid enough to think I could save them. I'm a seventeen year old girl, the only way to save them was to run and call the police. My legs shook as I nearly made it to the door, but a hand roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me back and straight onto the floor, making me cry out.

The man with the gun cleared his throat and I looked back at his menacing face.

I could feel my knees trembleing so I didn't dare move from my spot on the ground. Sweat started to moisten on my hair line.

"Get up." He motioned with his gun for me to stand right in front of him.

I hesitated, but knew I couldn't make him angry. Tears were falling from my eyes now, and wiped then quickly.

"I-I promise I won't tell anyone, please." I begged as he forced me closer.

"What's your name?" He asked me and I looked down.

I whimpered slightly as he dug his hand further and further into my skin, almost like a warning.

I looked up, and back down to the men on the floor. The man standing in front of them was facing away from me, his back tence and beneath his singlet I could see a cross with writing on his tanned skin. He had a tattoo.

"Stef, lock the door since you clearly forgot the first time."

I looked up at 'Stef', formally known as Smarties, who saluted the man with the gun and locked the door, before continuing to waltze around smugly.

"P-please." I begged again, one man on the floor screaming through his gag. I wanted to cover my ears. I tried not to look at him. "I don't know what's going on here, so I-I won't tell anyone. I just came to get stupid tampons. Please." I cried, pulling on my hair. "I won't tell anyone." I whispered.

I was scared. Scared of what they could and would do to me, scared for the two men and scared of what I might see happen. I just wanted to leave.

"Enough." A voice boomed, and my stomach dropped, my body shaking. The man with the tattoo, turned to look at me, his face stern and intence. I looked down at the two men sadly.

I couldn't help but wonder what they did so wrong to these three guys.

"Trey," He finally spoke,"go get the car started, take the girl with you."

My head snapped to where he was standing. They were going to take me with them? "What, no!" I screamed, as Trey grabbed both of my arms, pinning them to my sides and dragging me backwards towards the door. "Stop!" I screamed louder, pulling all my weight against him and trying to go foward. I kicked my foot back, aiming for the one place I knew would effect him. When he let go of me and clutched his groan, I knew I had found my one chance of survival. I ran around him, to a door in the corner of the room, knowing that the front door was open. I could hear Trey groaning in the back, and the man who was eating smarties laughing behind him.

As I opened the mystery door, I heard loud footsteps behind me, making me scream in anticipation.

"For fuck sakes," He said, before grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I felt a gun tap me on the side of the head, an arm going aroubd my neck.

"If you try to run one more time, I will fucking kill you." He breathed down my neck and I flinched, moving foward a little bit. My eyes were sore from crying and I slumped against him, his hold too tight to restrain against.

"Just fucking do it now." I heard Trey speak in front of me angrily, but I couldn't see him through my blurry vision.

"I can't."

"You can," I cried, shaking so hard I thought I would break. "Please, just kill me now. I don't want y-you to take me." The blood pumped through my veins quickly, my heart so loud in my ears. I would rather die than go anywhere with them. They would only kill me anyway.

It's weird, becase nobody ever thinks about how or when they will die. You just wake up and live, expecting that it last forever. The moment you realise it won't, is the moment you wish it did.

I didn't want to die.

"Do it." I whimpered, making him growl into my ear. "Just shut the fuck up." I did. The gun lowered, and I felt him grab my hands before something bound them together.

I looked over at the two men on te ground, both of them quiet and observing the show with curiosity. They were most likely happy the attention wasn't on them anymore, and as selfish as it sounded I wished it was. I closed my eyes, begging myself to stop crying.

His hands didn't move from around me as he spoke again, "Now, Trey, take her to the fucking car." He pushed me foward, and the thought of going anywhere alone with Trey made me struggle even harder against the man holding me.

"No, no, no, please." I croaked, making him sigh. It was stupid and idiotic but if any of them were going to be taking me, I wanted it to be whoever was holding me. He seemed to be the most sane.

"Okay, okay." He said, turning me around to face him, and when I finally did, my heart beat got even faster.

"Just stop screaming and running then. Sit there." He pointed to the spot next to the locked entrance and I nodded slowly, taking deep breaths as I sat there. I could feel the tension in the room, and I knew that what ever thry had planned, had gone wrong as soon as I walked through that door.

--
Edited december 29 2014