"What the fuck?"

"I mean... I was just kidding. You're not a cow. Sorry. Well... unless?" he giggled and hugged me. "I'm Aaron, by the way."

"I'm Jade." He was kind of weird and confusing but I got really good vibes from him. He showed me around the house and I couldn't stop laughing with him. Or at him? I don't even know.

He showed me the living room. "So... the boys are here."

"What took you so long?" Troy asked as I was greeting everyone.

"Dude, I did a whole house tour," Aaron answered and offered me a can of beer. "You wanna?"

"No, thanks. I'm driving, actually," I declined. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, you're not."

"Yeah, I have a car outside-"

He shook his head. "Not anymore."

I chuckled. "What does that even mean?"

"Is he bothering you?" Troy jokingly asked me.

"No, I love this guy actually," I admitted and wanted to look at Aaron but he was already gone. Troy just nodded. He looked like he's used to it.

"Yeah, Aaron's a great bud. He has his own world, though."

I laughed. "Believe me, I've noticed."

Troy leaned over me and whispered: "Vinnie's here." He winked at me.

"Umm... okay," I mumbled.

"Don't be shy, go talk to him."

"Shut up. I wanna see Avani." I went over to her and sat on her lap. "Hi, baby."

She hugged me. "Oh my God, hi, are you okay?"

"Yeah, well... I actually need to talk to you about last night." Avani agreed and she dragged me to a balcony. I told her every single detail. She just stared at me with her mouth opened.

"No fucking way... And he told you he still loves you?"

"Yeah, but I don't think he meant it," I explained. She shook her head in disbelief.

"That piece of shit. I mean, I guessed that something was up. That you had a fight or something because PJ didn't come back after you and Vinnie practically stormed out of the house." She took my hand. "I love you, okay? You don't deserve this."

"You're the best." I hugged her. She smiled at me and lifted her eyebrows.

"And what about Vinnie?" she teased me.

"He was really nice to me."

"Oh, I bet," she chuckled. "Did something happen between you two?"

"No," I laughed.

"Yeah... I don't believe you," she said with narrowed eyes. "He was actually talking about you."

"He was? Why?"

She chuckled. "I don't know. He has a little crush."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up." We talked for a while and then headed back. Aaron and Vinnie were dancing and lip syncing to Pretty Girl by Clairo.

"Dope," Avani cheered.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: