preface

Hello all!!

Years ago I wrote the story Highness and it surprised me how many people liked it and continue to read it and leave amazing comments! I wrote the story for fun because I'm madly in love with Anakin (as all of you are, I assume). It kind of blew up which I'm so thankful for but now rereading it, I CRINGE. So many parts I no longer like and at times I find the plot gets a little messy. 

A few days ago I had a dream about my story (super weird right?) and I decided to rewrite it with my current writing and story telling skills. There's so much I want to change and fix and even add to this story so if you liked the original, hopefully you'll read this and like it even more. I also decided to create a different ending to fit the movies a little better. Not only that but I wanted to rewrite the entire character of Corinna because I no longer like her...lol. 

I don't expect everyone who read the original one to read this one but as I start to rewrite it, I found myself wanting to change quite a bit so not everything will be the same. Regardless, I hope you all decide to give this one a read and let me know what you think!

Thank you all for the endless support of Highness, even years later. I seriously love the Star Wars fandom and can't wait for more content to be released. 

Enjoy.

- E