murder house-dec. 11 2020

This dream was particularly odd, it took place at my grandmother's house, and in this house there were stairs. usually when you get to the top there's a hallway. However this time there was a door wrapped in vines, so once i opened this door and there stood 5 sets of bleachers, filled with monsters. (good monsters) So subconsciously i went to sit down in the back row. Suddenly an alarm flared through the room and everyone got quiet, but you could  see they were excited. I turned to the person next to me and asked what the big deal was. they answered happily saying that "every week they randomly pick one person that gets to leave!" "leave?" I questioned. "leave this world." i stood dumbstruck-ed as a tall man walk into the room. He cleared his throat and called out one of the monsters name. The crowd went crazy as the selected monster went up. he looked like he was going to give a speech but was soon cut off as the man put a gun up to his head and shot him. Worried cries echoed throughout the room as he started to shoot more monsters. Apparently  no one else could see this door except for me so i rushed out the door in havoc as i noticed that huge vines were trailing up my leg. i manged to escape them as i sprinted down the stairs. soon after i woke up.

that's it for this dream! again i have no clue what this dream means but i'm gonna try to find out. i know i keep writing late, but i'm really busy in the mornings. Thank you for ever ends up reading this! ill write tomorrow morning.