Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*

Start from the beginning

"Please babe just five more minutes." He says in his hot morning voice.

"Fine but only five. You're lucky your morning voice is hot." I say as he pulls me closer and snuggles his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much Y/N." He whispers. "I love you to Freddie."

After 5 minutes I get out of bed.

"Mm there's no way it's been five minutes." He groans.

I pull all my clothes back on and walk over to the his side of the bed and kiss him.

"Get up or no kisses for two days."

"Fine i'm up! He says getting up and getting dressed. "No way you're wearing that again darling here put this over it." He throws me a hoodie and I put it on.

"Wow it's big on me! But I love it thank you Freddie!"

"Of course darling. But I think the adults are here."

We walk downstairs and see Molly and Remus drinking coffee.

"Good morning you two!" They say.

"Good morning mum." Fred says.

"Good morning Dad." I say.

"So did you just so happen to leave you rooms at the same time? Fred if y'all did anything-." My dad starts to say but is interrupted by Molly.

"I'm sure they didn't do anything Remus calm down. Y/N probably was cold so Fred gave his girlfriend his sweater." She says.

"She saved you this time Fred."

"Dad!"

"Just joking chill. So what's today's plans?"

"I honestly don't know Dad I think we'll just go with the flow."

" Actually love I was thinking of teaching you how to play Quidditch or even just ride a broom." Fred chimes in.

"Wait what I don't even have one."

"I just got a ring from Sirius and Tonks we have to go please be safe." Molly says.

"Bye Molly, bye dad!" I say.

"Darling go sit down on the couch I will make us some breakfast and we can talk till the others wake up."

"Aw ok Freddie." I say walking to the couch and turning on the TV to some weird show but I still watched it.

About 15 minutes later he walks over with a plate of pancakes and toast and coffee.

"Here you go love eat up."He said sitting next to me eating his food. "You know last night was fun we should do it again." He continues and I choke on my toast.

"Maybe when my legs stop hurting."

"I mean you're able to walk so obviously I didn't go hard enough."

I punch him in the shoulder.

"What? I could fuck you to where you wouldn't be able walk for days princess."

"I know Freddie."

"Do you know though?"

"Know what?" George says from behind us.

"Bloody hell George. Good morning but can you save me the heart attack next time."

"Oh sorry yea. I see fred's made some breakfast don't mind if I do." He says walking into the kitchen to get some food.

Fred takes our plates to the kitchen and comes back. He sits on the couch and I lay my head on his lap facing the TV while he plays with my hair. I slowly drift off to sleep. .....Finally I wake up still on Fred's lap.

"Well good morning Y/N." I heard Hermione say.

"Mm what time is it Freddie?" I ask.

"It's 1:30 why?"

"Babe! You let me sleep that long and you didn't move?"

"We told him to wake you up be he wouldn't." Ginny says.

"You're cute when you sleep darling."

"This food is good though." Ron comments from the kitchen.

"So love do you wanna go learn how to ride a broom? George says you can use his." Fred questions.

"Sure! Let me go change first."

I run up the stairs throw on some jeans, brush my hair and teeth then run back downstairs outside.

"Okay here is your broom. Everyone else is staying inside they want to be lazy today."

"Thank you and it's okay it's probably going to take me awhile to learn anyway."

"That's all right darling we have plenty of time. So watch me. Put the broom between your legs and move off the ground and put your feet on the footings on the back. And you will fly."He says flying.

I did the exact steps and met him in the air.

"Wow that was easier than I thought it was going to be."

"Good Job darling now just fly around for a bit."

I chase him for a bit laughing till i'm out of breath.

"Hey darling?"

"Yes Freddie?"

"Would you maybe consider trying out to be one of the Gryffindor chasers? We are down one and seeing you just now you'll be a perfect fit."

"Yea I will definitely think about it but i'm hungry we've been out here for three hours."

"Pizza should be here in 10 minutes. I ordered it for a certain time while you were asleep. I know you too well."

We get off the brooms and head inside.

"Wow Y/N we were watching you'd be a great chaser!" George says.

"Yes!" Hermione and Ginny said in sync.

"When will pizza be here?" Ron questions.

I laugh and respond, "maybe about five minutes."Then the doorbell rang. "Or now." Ron rushes to the door and came back with four pizza boxes.

"Thank you Freddie for the food." I say

"Yea thank you Fred." Everyone else's says.

We all sat in the living room eating pizza laughing when music started playing on the TV. I finish my pizza and put my plate away. As I was walking back I was pulled to the middle of the room by Fred

"Dance with me love?"

"Of course!"

He Grabs my arms and we start dancing crazy while the others laugh. Then Hermione pulls Ron and Ginny drags George to the middle. Now we all were having a great time just dancing and laughing. It lasted about an hour and then I started yawning.

"Tired princess?" Fred asked me.

"Yea can we go to bed?"

"Of course darling! Goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Everyone says back.

We walk back to his room and get in bed and cuddle.I put my head against his chest and hear his heartbeat with his arms around me.

"Goodnight Freddie I love you."

"Goodnight princess I love you more."

He kisses the top of my head then I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I know that was longer than an hour my connection went out. Here you go this is my first time writing smut so sorry it's bad!