Chapter 1

A thought.

Osamu's Pov

I had my head against the window. The sounds of the bus driving along the road and the sounds of the rain hitting the bus and ground was soothing. It distracted me from the thought its the first day back to school. And my last year of highschool...

Some would be happy that this is the last year of highschool. That next year they'll enter adulthood. But for me? I'm not ready. There's still so much I want to do before I leave. Before I enter a life I can never back out of. Especially getting this one thing off my chest. Something thats so obvious but no one can see it clearly. Not even Atsumu knows what it is. He's to oblivious and focuses to much towards volleyball. But I can't blame him. He's working hard so he'll be able to play when he gets to college.

But the thing I've been meaning to get off my chest is...

"Samu!"

"Huh- What?...What is it Tsumu?" I realized that I got lost in thought again. I didn't realized the bus had stopped moving. "Get yer head out of the clouds. We're at our stop." I watched as Atsumu stood up, throwing his bookbag over his shoulder and pulling out his umbrella. He walked down the aisle and thanked the bus driver before getting off. I stood up and sighed before doing the same.

I got off the bus before hearing the doors close behind me. I looked down the road to see the school I have been going to for the last three years. I made a lot of memories here. Even if our moto was "We don't need the memories" its nice to just reminiscent on them once in a while.

Me and Atsumu turned and walked over to the small shop that was near. We usually would leave 20-30 minutes early so we could stop by here and get something small to eat while we walk the rest of the way to school. We closed our umbrellas and shook off the extra water droplets before going in. I grabbed a protein bar and Atsumu grabbed one as well. We went to the cashier and payed for them before walking back out into the rain.

We pulled our umbrellas back out and ate while we walked towards school. It wasn't very far. Just down the road from where the store was.

"Hey...Atsumu" I mumbled "Yeah? What's up?" He looked towards me "What do you think is gonna happen once we leave for college?" He thought about it then answered "Well...I guess a lot is going to change. We're both splitting and going our own ways so I guess the perspective is different for you and me. But I think nothing is going to change. I'm still going to play volleyball while doing my studies so yeah.."

I stopped my movements for a moment and looked down. "Why?" He asked. I looked towards him and began walking. "So...your not bothered by the fact that its our last year here?" I questioned him. "No..not really." He sighed "Life goes on in its own path. We eat, sleep, grow...Its a cycle. We can't stop it. We're growing and getting older. We can't just stay young and be in highschool forever."

As much as I hate to admit it. He has a point. We live in a endless cycle of life. Its not like time can pause itself. "Now if your done with the silly questions, I'd like to get to school." Atsumu went ahead and I just stayed back. I sighed and stopped again, thinking about what Atsumu said just now. I stood there for a bit until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay Osamu?"

I looked to my side and saw Suna. I smiled lightly before saying "Don't worry, I'm good" He kept his hand on my shoulder before I grabbed it and moved it off my shoulder. "Well...we should get to school now" I said "Ehh...do we have too?" He whined "Yes now come on" I was still holding onto his hand as I began walking.

We got to school and walked in. We were greeted with the warm air that surrounded the school. I sighed and looked over to Suna, who had a light blush that dusted his cheeks. I stared at him for a moment before he spoke up. "Uhm...Osamu..your- hand" I looked down at my hand and realized I was still holding onto it. "O-oh! Sorry" My face went red as I let go of it and backed up. "My bad" I chuckled. "Its fine I guess" Suna said while he looked away.

Suna's Pov

I stared at the ground below me, avoiding Osamu's gaze. "My bad" he chuckled. "Its fine I guess" I stood there a little embarrassed before reaching into my pocket pulling out my schedule. "Which class are you in this year?" I said looking towards him holding out my schedule. He opened his bag before searching for his schedule. He pulled it out and looked over it before he said "3-A." "Oh same" He looked over back at me "Looks like your stuck with me again" He smirked "Bummer. Really thought I had a chance to escape atleast one if the twins this year" I said jokingly "Ouch. That one hurt" He said sarcastically. "Yeah yeah. Don't start crying" We both laughed a little before walking to our assigned class.

As the bell rang and teachers switched, the day went on until it was lunch. The teacher left the room and people brought out their lunches. Me and Osamu sat next to each other since we both refused to talk to anyone else in our class. Atsumu walked in the classroom and want over to me and Osamu.

"Hey Samu, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going over to see Sakusa this weekend. Mom said it was alright with her and she wanted me to let you know" "Isn't he the germophobe you've been talking to all summer?" Osamu looked up at Atsumu. "Precisely correct my dear brother" Osamu rolled his eyes.  I swear one day his eyes are just going to get stuck like that. "Well if Mom said it was okay, then it's fine by me as well." He said. "Alright I'll get going, you two have fun with your little date" Osamu blushed and before he spoke Atsumu left in a instant "That idiot..." I laughed at him. He sighed and I calmed down and we went back to our lunch.

We sat there for a little without saying anything. The atmosphere was a little off until Osamu spoke up. "What are your thoughts of this being our last year here in highschool?"

I looked at him "Why so depressing all of a sudden?" Osamu gave me a blank expression but I could tell he was serious. "Oh. So your serious" He smacked his forehead. "Sorry." I said sarcastically.

"If I'm going to be honest. I don't really know. I never really thought of it and I'm not looking forward too" I said. He nodded and stared at his food. "What about you?"

He stayed silent.

He stayed liked that until he had a tear run down his face. I looked at him in shock. "Woah! What happened? Was it something I said?"

He put his hand on his face a felt the tear, whatever dullness that was in his eyes disappeared as he just seemed to wake back up into reality.

He wiped the tear away and collected his composer. He sighed and looked towards my direction. He made direct eye contact with me. "Hey...Suna"

"Yeah?"

"What if...."

"What if..what?"

"What if...we made 10 goals to do for this year..?"

==================================

Hello beautiful people :)

Well....This is the start of my new story called "10 Goals" I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I'll update the SakuAtsu soon, I just need to finish writting it.

Anyways, thats all for now

Have a good day/night

Love you guys! ❤

Sincerely,
Just_A_Child