"T-Taehyung said, that-that he di-didn't Want th-this b-bay anymore, and he, he said that H-he's moving to the U-US," I said, hiccupping and crying. while Chaeyoung was helping me calm down, Jungkook got a message.

-Jungkook POV-

*Bangtan Chatroom*

Mr.Alien: Guys, something important! Please read asap

Bunny: What is it Hyung?

MOCHI: What?

Mr.Brains: Dude, just hurry up if it's urgent.

Mr.ColdGuy: I don't care, so don't wake me up again

Mr.Alien: I'm pretty sure you're gonna care

Mr.Alien: I broke up with Tzuyu because of my dad, but she doesn't know

Mr.Alien: She doesn't know that my dad threatened her and her family, so please don't tell her, but you can tell the girls. Actually, it'd be a bit better if you do.

Mr.Alien: I'll come back soon from the US, and make it up to her

Mr.Alien: Don't worry. I promise I'll keep in touch. 

Mr.ColdGuy: WHAT IN THE WORLD OF HELL KIM TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?

Mr.Brains: Taehyung, Don't find us for help. You created this problem, now it's your battle to fight and overcome whatever and make it up to Tzuyu. We won't tell her, but if you leave her at this state forever, then I'll promise that all of us boys will kill you with our bare hands. Got it?

Bunny: She's at Chaeng's house with me and Chaeyoung right now, so Y'all can visit if you'd like, but please keep your ass away from here, Hyung.

Mr.Alien: I can't visit anyway. Planes about to leave... And I would never hurt my Tzuyu again. Just make sure she doesn't find another guy. Yeah?

MOCHI: Can't promise, bro.

I couldn't believe what I just read. As much as I wanted to yell to Tzuyu the truth, I knew Taehyung Hyung would come through. I went back to the girls and saw Tzuyu calming down with a bucket of ice cream. 

"Unnie? My head hurts, and my stomach." Tzuyu said suddenly, holding her stomach tight. tHen she fainted. I looked at Chae. She pointed to the car, and I went to the car right away. As soon as I started the engine, Chaeyoung came with Tzuyu, and both of them sat in the back. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. She was brought to a room, and when we were allowed in, we bombarded the doctor with questions. 

"She's alright. She just had too much stress. Try to keep her calm next time and be careful, because, with the amount of stress she got, she could have lost her baby." The doctor said. We thanked the doctor and went over to Tzuyu's side. 

"I'm gonna call the others," I said and walked out of the room so that the girls could have some time alone. I called the boys, and they came quickly to the hospital with their girlfriends.

Chaeyoung held Tzuyu's hand until The others came in.

"I knew I shouldn't have left my baby alone! Are you okay? Anywhere hurt?" Jihyo, Dahyun, and Nayeon called out, running into the room. Tzuyu just rubbed her eyes and looked around because she had woken up. 

"What am I doing here? actually, where am I?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Hospital. You had stress and almost lost your baby, so... Yeah. That's where we're at," Chaeyoung explained. Tzuyu nodded and plopped back on the bed. 

"So how's this gonna work out? With Taehyung not being here and stuff. she got no place to stay..." Nayeon Noona said. 

"Can you not say his name?" Tzuyu asked. they nodded.

"I have an extra house that my parents never use, so all of us could move there and live together I guess," Jimin Hyung said, and Jihyo Noona nodded for confirmation.

"I don't think our parents would mind. Plus I like the plan," Jihyo Noona said. everyone just nodded.

"How far along are you, Tzu?" Dahyun asked. She started to count her fingers, before finally replying.

"5 weeks along," Tzuyu said. "Because I was 3 days when I found out, and it's been about 4 weeks since I started to settle in and whatnot, so yeah. 5 weeks."

"Only??!!! Do I have to wait 8 more months??!!! Ugh!" Chaeyoungie said.

"If you want a kid that bad that get yourself one with Oppa, or actually, you can even take mine because I don't really like being pregnant. it's pretty much the worst. Soon, I'm gonna have to stop going to school for a while too!" Tzuyu said, groaning because she was the most prestigious one out of all of us. Chaeyoung blushed and looked away. I realized what she said, and went over to her.

"Aigo, careful what you say," I said, making her lightly on the head. *A/n"Aigo, Is this bts??"  yeah... ok I'll stop.*

"Oppa's a meanie!" Tzuyu said. 

"Well we better get going. We all have to pack, and I don't think you're gonna want to let us do all the work of cleaning the house by myself. That includes you, Jimin and Namjoon," Jihyo Noona said. we all laughed, and walked to our homes with the discharged, pregnant Tzu.

A/n: 

Welp... This is going according to plan so far. let's just hope I don't change the plot again.