Watching him stare at me, I looked side to side. "Yes? No?"

"I-"

"Should I take that as a yes or?"

"Okay I'll go get her." I nodded, tapping the side of the car.

"I'm right here! Brad said I could leave my car here." she yelled, approaching the car while stumbling. "Oh my goddd, I know you!" she squinted. "You're that guy with that song on the radio!"

Gasping loudly as if she had solved a big math problem, she tapped my shoulder repeatedly. "Are you the thot that be with the shits??!"

"Bitch what?" I mugged, getting in the first row of the backseat, the first I smelled being the new car scent.

She followed, clutching the headrest of the passenger seat. "Oh I remember now! King Von? Right?!"

"Yalla what fockin King??? Ain't no king in here!"

"Yea."

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I looked down at my messages-seeing multiple notifications of bitches in my dms.

& of course it was sumn bout mooney nem.

you have been added to a group chat

realbitch.ryesha whats good frl?

rikki.soyaaa this bitch ain't answering cause she scared 😂

zaineonfye prolly blocked us LMAO

killakiliii LMAOAKASKSKS

Looking at my phone with the strongest mug ever, I pulled my jean jacket off. "Now what the fuck. This what we not finna do."

"What happened?" Yaya questioned, reading my phone while frowning . "Who's that?"

I pressed Kilina contact for FaceTime, hearing it ring.

"I live in Evanston sir!" Yalla yelled.

"Yelling for what? I can hea'."

"Now girl what the fuck is you on?" I questioned into the phone, hearing her suck her teeth with a black screen.

"Girl fuck you, cause I ain't said shit to you."

"Nahhh, you and them weird ass bitches been plotting like somebody stupid. Baby if you wanna fight just say dat."

"Obviously you ain't wanna fight cause you had the fucking chance to yesterday. If you a pussy just say dat Bermaj."

"On god that hoe ran!"

Slurring, I tilted my head to side. "N-now bitch you know y'all ain't ask me to fight. Let's not cap, y'all was on some weird, oh we gonna set her up shit! And you out here tryna put money on my head like bitch fuck you!"