five | ❝early morning tea❞

"i think it's time y/n starts enjoying life again," sirius mumbled into the calm quiet of the early morning.

as others still slept, he sat with his godson and remus lupin at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee and daily prophet in hand.

"you too, harry," lupin agreed, snatching the paper away from sirius, "maybe you should take her out somewhere and have fun. do whatever you teenagers do."

the 16-year-old shrugged his shoulders, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"i have a near death experience almost every year," harry yawned, "it used to be kind of funny lol but now that y/n has experienced this shit too, it's different."

the older men looked at each other before turning to harry.

"you must really care about her," remus said, "you shouldn't blame yourself for what the two of you went through, harry."

"just make sure you're there for each other now," sirius replied with a smile. harry nodded a small smile on his face too that disappeared as soon as sirius began to smirk.

"she's good for you," sirius continued, "she has a very... interesting personality."

"that's one way of putting it," remus chuckled, "she somehow knows about everything we do which i would've found very intimidating if it weren't for the fact her boggart was an enderman-"

"-yeah? and what about it? those are bloody terrifying, werewolf man."

the three turned around to see you walk into the kitchen, hair a mess and pyjama shirt hanging loosely off your shoulder. the older men hid their smug smiles behind their teacups as harry's face burned red.

you took a seat beside harry, nicking a piece of toast of his plate with a lazy grin. "mornin' ugly," you greeted, "and a very good morning to my favourite professor and his bestie."

harry groaned, "my toooooaaaasssst."

"you weren't eatingggggg iiiiiiit."

sirius chuckled as he put his cup down and cleared his throat.

"i like your shirt, y/n," he complimented innocently.

remus' eyes widened in panic, the man turning to his friend with a 'please shut the fuck up, it's too early for this' look.

you shrugged your shoulders. "thanks, i guess."

sirius nodded, "no problem. it's just... it just it looks a lot like the one harry was wearing last night and it does nothing to cover those marks on your neck."

remus rubbed his face in disappointment as he watched you choke on your toast and harry try to calm you down.

harry coughed awkwardly, his hands resting on your back as he forced a glare at sirius.

"i hate you."

sirius smirked, "do i give a fuck?"

remus spoke up, "no, not one."

"how many fucks do i give?"

"zero."

"therefore your comment is?"

"irrelevant," ron ended as he walked in with hermione.

black's laughter intensified, his head falling on lupin's shoulder as others entered the room - ginny following his brother and friend with a hidden giggle.

hermione pulled you out of your chair and dragged you away but not before you flipped off harry's godfather with a blank face, a silent promise to get him back later.

"i think the others and i are gonna go out and do those 'teenage things' you were talking about," harry groaned as he got up from the table.

sirius laughed even louder, "it looks like you already have!- sOrry, moony! i promise that's the last one!"

edit: they didn't have seggs,, they just kithed rlly rlly aggressively 😋 & legal age in the uk is 16,, don't worry guys-