six | ❝the devil wears pink❞

voldemort fucking sucks

mione: y/n assembly started
5 minutes ago and you are
nowhere to be found 😐

potter: get yo ass over here
rn so we can talk shit together

y/n: i saw a pink woman
and FLED

y/n: do you guys know
who that bitch is????

y/n: because i do,, and
she's EVIL

mione: well skipping is
gonna piss her off 💀

weasel: she's about to do a
speech,, try and get inside
when everyone gets super
distracted by her fit lmao

y/n: fine i'm omw lol but
if i throw my shoe at her
it's not my fault 🙄

"thank you headmaster for those kind worlds of welcome..."

it was september again, and everyone sat in the great hall as dumbledore announced that this woman would be the new defence against the dark arts teacher - an immediate red flag in your eyes including the fact the lady wore unholy amounts of pink.

harry leaned back whispering to you as dolores umbridge continued a speech no one was quite interested in.

"she was at my hearing and i'm pretty sure she works for fudge," he mumbled irritated, "poundland regina george as fuck."

"...and how lovely too see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me."

there was a unimpressed silence in the hall and you fought the urge to laugh, a kick from hermione under the table keeping you in check.

you rolled your eyes quietly muttering the words, "i lit ral lee can't stand this bitch" and suddenly there was a loud cough from the front of the room.

"ah, if it isn't y/n l/n!" dolores smiled sweetly, "i'm sure a respectable girl like you knows not to interrupt an adult whilst they're talking?"

all you gave her was a shrug of your shoulders, you weren't in the mood to give the devil a response.

umbridge's smile faltered but she continued, "when a member of staff asks you a question, you shall answer it. well, unless you are a dishonourable piece of work like your mother-"

you would've gotten out of your seat and chucked your boot at her if it weren't for harry's hand holding you back.

"watch your mouth!" harry called out, "who do you think you are?"

students began to murmur and even dumbledore was caught off guard. he approached dolores and spoke into the her ear, dolores hesitantly retiring from the stage.

"bloody hell that woman is a nightmare," ron said as students began to exit the hall.

hermione agreed, "i now understand why you didn't want to show up, y/n. i cannot believe she would say something so awful? and in front of everyone? i'll smack that bi-"

"don't even worry about it," you said, "she'll get what she deserves soon but right now? i'm gonna go destroy something."

you got up from your seat and paced out the hall to a room you discovered on the seventh floor the night before your last day.

there was a wall, an empty blank wall but when you needed a place to get away from all your bullshit a door appeared - the room of requirement.

you quickly entered before anyone could see and came face to face with a lounge chair and a bunch of pillows.

"i don't need therapy," you spoke into the quietness of the room.

but alas, you approached it anyway and laid down staring at the ceiling in silence.

"this sucks," you spoke again, "i was expecting a wooden umbitch or voldemort that i could cast a bunch of spells at but whatever."

2 new notifications

harry<3: hey, where are
you? i just wanna know
if you're okay

harry<3: also idk if this
makes you feel any better
but the army is ready 2
beat dolores' ass if you need
them too & so am i ❤️

y/n: i'm upstairs

harry<3: miss girl, which
upstairs there's like 20??

y/n: seventh floor corridor,,
there's a blank wall & you can
only get in if u need smth 🙄

harry<3: k sounds legit

harry is offline