Ass ain't property

Start from the beginning

"Psh damn you don't have to say it like that, what are you Shrek? No never you're not a cinematic famous masterpiece. I'll just clean and do something you never do!" Neito said angrily picking up the broom again and sweeping what appeared to be air from afar.

Up close with his sight he was snatching all of the crumbs away like a mouse and begging for his shift to be over in a second.

Like hell that was going to happen.

"That idiot, as much as I can shout insults at him everyday he's still going to work here. Just like you are right now, so get your ass to change into simple uniform or I'm going to slap it." You heard Shinsou say.

That last sentence really really caught you off guard.

"Slap what my who?! Excuse me sir you don't get to do anything right now I'm not a little property you can you with! You just brought me here when you could've picked up the tin cans on your own it's your job!" You said pointing a stern finger at him, clothes still in hand.

"Jeez okay don't act all pressed about it, it's just your ass. Anyone's hand could be pressed against at any time, and you technically work for me because I'm the manager here. I'm your boss." He emphasized on the last parts.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you felt a faint feeling of fingers touch your hip close to your bottom.

Shinsou had whispered his words huskily very close by your ear which sent a few chills down your spine.

"Stop trying to act like I'm going to loan my body to you! Don't touch me you sleep deprived monkey haired built different alien!" You we're going off on the messy lavender haired male.

You could've gone more on and on but a small ding sounded throughout the store.

It indicated that someone had just walked in, and someone did.

An old lady with tiny glasses and a cane to walk.

"I-oh my, y-young man will you please escort me to the medical cares? I need some sleeping pills, you do sell them correct?" She asked smacking her lips and smiling.

You and Shinsou were still so close together as you held the clothes.

"Of course ma'am." Shinsou smiled kindly, his whole personality changing within a few seconds.

This two sided rat. You thought to yourself rolling your eyes.

Shinsou caught the act in motion of your eyes and smirked talking to you one last time.

"Go change behind that door there quick and come out again, you're not off the hook of working and certainly not about judging my personality." He whispered deeply in your ear.

Some of his hot breath touched your ear that was red hot now.

"I will shut up!" You whispered yelled and walked to the door he directed you at.

"Oh how wonderful young love." The old lady whispered to herself, all she saw was you and Shinsou having a small good conversation.

____________

"How stupid dumb work that doesn't even help with my life that's already crumbling like a cookie." You said placing the clothes in the break room.

It was so plain and sad like the rest of the store so far.

The break rooms walls were just grey. All that was inside were controls for a system that had screens turned off, it was probably the security cameras as you assumed.

Though the cameras were turned off from inside of the store the security ones on the outside were still moving into motions capturing every pass and step on each sidewalk switching from time to time.

Inside of the break room was a round wooden table with about four seats. No food was on it, just an empty plastic bag.

It was sad because as everyone should have known by now food was life and you needed it at the current moment to make your life complete.

A simple fridge was also there but you were to lazy to search.

"Stupid uniform. It won't even fit." You spoke to yourself looking at the collar shirt.

"And it's white great. Wait white? What color bra and I'm wearing?!" You whisper yelled to yourself looking inside your shirt.

"Pink?! I never wear pink what the hell happened today?! Ugh." You groaned getting prepared to change.

There was no lock on the door for starters.

"And go!" You encouraged yourself to move quick with everything and pulled your shirt off placing the collared one on instead.

It surprisingly fit just about right, it brought your chest up a bit but no big deal for you.

Your eyes searched and you ended up finding a little empty open cabinet to put your clothes inside of there meanwhile.

"And I have to work at this stupid 11-seven store. I need to get my grades up that's what I need to do. But I'm also poor." You spoke to yourself grabbing the apron.

"Hell yeah your poor." You heard a deep voice suddenly break in.

You squeaked turning around and seeing Shinsou.

All he saw was your pink bra sticking out a bit from the white.

"Damn and you lacy things? Talk about extra." He said staring at your chest.

"You perverted lunatic!" You said with red cheeks and put your apron on quickly.

"Got that extra ass too don't you, this store is going to be some struggles." He sighed and a smug smirk came onto his lips.

"Stop talking about my ass! Talk about your huge eye bags that are making your face hang down! Hurry up and teach me I don't want to be here." You said walking up towards him and exiting the room.

It gave him a clear view of your behind.

"Look around yourself and just fix things, you don't have to be so busy today. I can make you work on other things."

He said the last sentence coming up right next to you and tucking a strand of your loose hair behind your ear.

"S-stop that, I'm not that stupid so I'll know what's happening." You said sticking your tongue out for a little second.

"Okay lacy pink bra I don't need you to be all pressed again, getting mad makes your ass bigger." He said teasing a bit.

"Shut up because your flat like a door!" You said with an annoyed huff.

It was just the beginning.