“Who cares where that piece a shit is, and didn’t I tell you to leave. I don’t ever want to see you again after what you have done to your sister, I am ashamed to call you my daughter.” Cole spat at her.

“I’m sorry” She whispered before sobbed loudly. "That's why I am looking for Marcus so I can leave, but  can't find him anywhere." 

"I don't care Thia, get the hell out of here now!" Cole said growling at her.

Liam watched as Thia looked at her mother obviously wanting her to say something in her defence. When Natasha just stared at her Thia nodded her head once before quickly walking out of the room.

“So she told you everything then, how all the kids of the pack have been treating her?” Liam asked

“Yes she did Liam, only some people of this pack refused to believe her” Rayne’s mum said looking at her uncle.

“Wait isn’t Marcus Rayne’s……” Liam cut off not knowing for sure if Rayne had told her parents everything, but he had just realised that Marcus was her mate. If he was missing and so was Rayne that could only mean one thing.

“Her mate? Is that what you were going to say Liam?” Rayne’s mother asked

“Er…yeah I wasn’t sure if you guys knew about that”

“We know” She said sadly “Why do you want to know if he was her mate?” Rayne’s mother asked

“Well I was just thinking if he is missing and Rayne is” But that was all Liam got out before Rayne’s father burst into a white wolf right in front of him. He let out a loud howl that echoed through the house before he raced out of the room.

He looked over at Rayne’s mother “Did I say something wrong?” He asked her.

“No dear, he thinks your right and has gone to see if he can track our daughter” Rayne’s mother said right before she changed into her Lion form and raced out after her mate.

Thinking that’s not a bad idea Liam raced out of the room after Rayne’s mother and father, as soon as he had gotten outside he changed into his lion and sniffed around, as soon as he picked up his mate scent he followed it over to where an empty car space was. He let out a loud growl when he realised that she had been taken in a car, it was almost impossible to track someone in a car.

His parents walked outside and over to him. “Can you smell anything son?” His father asked.

“She was taken in a car dad” Liam said through the mind link. “How are we going to track her now?”

“Don’t lose faith son, werewolves have a better nose then us, maybe her father will have better luck”

“I will go and get you some cloths out of the car” Liam’s mother said before walking away.

As soon as his mother returned with his clothes he changed back into his human form and got dressed. Rayne’s father returned shaking his wolf head.

Liam’s shoulders slouched.

“What about contacting this Marcus kid through the mind link?” Liam’s father suggested.

Rayne’s uncle shook his head “He is no longer connected to the pack mind link”

“He has become a rouge?” His mother mother asked.

Rayne’s father changed back into his human form and punched his brother in the face “This is all your fault AJ, why didn’t you keep a better eye on him?”

"Or did a better job of protecting our daughter!" Rayne's mother screamed at him.

“We thought he was ok, we didn’t think anything was wrong with him”

“What are you guys talking about?” Rayne’s mother asked

“Nothing” AJ muttered

“Get his mother here now, maybe she knows where her son has taken my daughter” Cole told his brother

“I’m going to go search his room” Rayne’s mother said before walking off.

Liam watched as Rayne's sister walked out of the pack house and made her way towards her car, she had a mobile phone to her ear and was sobbing.

“Well there is no point us standing out here, let’s go inside while we come up with a plan” Rayne’s uncle said bringing Liam's attention back to him.

They all walked back into the house, instead of taking them back to the office they had just came out of, Rayne’s uncle lead them to a lounge room.

“There are more seats in here for everyone” AJ explained

They had only just sat down when a shy looking women walked in. Her head was bowed so you could only see her blond hair “You wanted to see me Alpha?” She asked softly.

“Yes Amy please come in, we need to ask you a few questions about your son.” Rayne’s uncle said.

“Marcus” She said softly “Why do you want to ask me questions about him?”

“Because Amy” Cole said standing from his seat and making his way over to her “We believe that your son has kidnapped my daughter Rayne” He growled

Amy took a step back from him in fear “Why would he do that?” She asked softly.

“Apparently he is her mate” AJ said walking up beside his brother and putting a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

“Don’t touch me” Cole growled out shrugging AJ’s hand off his shoulder.

AJ sighed “If you know of anywhere your son would have taken her, please tell us Amy”

A frown appeared on Amy’s face “I don’t know where he would have taken her” She said softly.

“Your lying” Cole growled out taking a step towards her making her quickly move backwards away from him.

“Dam it Cole will you calm down” AJ yelled at him.

Cole spun around and looked at his brother “My daughter is missing and you are telling me to calm down?” he growled

“We wont get anything out of her if you scare he to death” AJ explained slowly

Cole growled in frustration “Fine, you talk to her first and see if you can get anything from her, and if you don’t then it’s my turn” Cole glared at Amy for a moment before storming out of the room.