"Nothingggg." I dragged out standing up. "40 can you play a couple beats?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I got you." He said. The first beat he played I instantly fell in love while humming the lyrics to the song.

"This one is the one. I want this beat." I told him nodding my head. I went into the booth and put on the headphones and the beat started to play. I started to sing. We went back through to record the backup vocals and adkins and finished after about an hour. I was exhausted and hungry. I sat on the couch while 40 played the song and everyone was vibing to it. I looked up seeing Aubrey walk in with McDonald's and I smiled. He was definitely getting it tonight.

"You read my mind." I said while he sat next to me and kissed my lips.

"Oh shit, y'all played the song without me? That's foul! Play it from the beginning." He said while I munched on my fries. I motioned for 40 to turn it off. I didn't want Aubrey to hear it yet.

"Damn. The computer froze." He said acting like he couldn't turn the song back on and I tried my hardest not to laugh. I ate my food while I started to write more lyrics.

"Aubrey?" I called out while still writing the lyrics.

"Yes my love?" He said.

"Wanna hop on this song with me?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course." He told me.

"Alright. 40 can you play some more beats?" I asked him finishing up my food and then drinking my water. He started to play some beats and Aubrey and I finally found a beat we liked and could agree on. Me and Aubrey went in the booth and I started to sing first.

Hello
I've been hurt so many times
It got to a point
When I decided
I can't do this anymore
I need someone to hold me
I need someone that needs me
I need someone that loves me

The music stopped and it was Aubrey's turn.

You need me to get that sh- together
So we can get together
You need me to get that sh- together
So we can get together
You need me to
You need me to

We continued back and forth until the song was finally finished. I was happy that I was finally done recording my album. We walked back into the room and sat on the couch while 40 replayed the song and all I could do was smile. When the song ended, everyone cheered and clapped.

"You finally finished your first album, how does it feel?" 40 asked me smiling.

"It feels great." I said chuckling. "It just feels surreal, I didn't think I'd be here, but here I am." I said trying not to get emotional, but we all know that failed. Aubrey and everyone gave me a big group hug while I just laughed.

"So what order do you want the songs in?" 40 asked. I told him the order while I'm guessing, he arranged the songs in that way.

Medicine
Slow For Me ft Tory Lanez
Don't Let Me Down ft Khalid
Not Another Love Song
Problem With You
Could've Been ft Bryson Tiller
Body
Belong to You
Get It Together ft Drake

I was so tired, I was just ready to go home with Aubrey and sleep. I realized we needed to start decorating the house even though we'd be going to his parent's house for Christmas.

"Alright everything is all set. Once we get the album cover, I can finish up everything and upload it to all platforms so it'll be ready to be released January 1st." 40 said making me nod my head.

"Okay! That sounds great, thank you." I said gathering my things. I grabbed my phone and keys while Aubrey was still walking around and talking, as usual. I hugged everyone goodbye while Aubrey followed behind me.

"You staying with me tonight?" He asked me. I was at his house so much, I might as well move in with him, but I don't think I'm ready and it would be moving too fast.

"No, come stay with me." I said as we stepped on the elevator. I was so tired it was ridiculous. This baby is making me lazier and lazier by the day.

"You're lucky I already have clothes there." He said making me laugh. We got off the elector and walked out the building going to our cars.

"I'll see you at the house." I told him getting inside my car. He knocked on the window and I started the car rolling it down.

"Yes your Majesty?" I asked him with a bow making us both crack up.

"Call me so while we're heading back, I can talk to you about some things." He told me.

"Okay." I said connecting my phone to the bluetooth and calling him and pulling out of the parking lot.

"So, with you being pregnant and the tour coming up, what do you want to do?" He asked me. Damn, I didn't even think about that.

"I think I'll just continue to go along with the tour. I mean, people are going to eventually find out I'm pregnant." I said shrugging my shoulders as if he could see me.

"You're right but, I don't want them knowing too soon." He said. I agreed, hell I didn't even want to show our baby to the world for a while. I wanted to keep him or her a secret for a little while.

"I may not announce it all Aubrey. I don't want anyone to know until we're ready. It's probably best that we just wait anyway. But as far as the tour, hopefully I won't show that much and somehow, I can wear certain things that won't show my belly." I said.

"I understand you don't want to show the baby, I agree..but hiding the pregnancy? I think that's gonna be hard Lani." He said which made me sigh. He was right.

"You're right. Overtime we'll see how big my tummy gets but as for now, I think you should just have a backup to open up for your shows." I told him.

"Alright, I'll get with Oliver and we'll plan it out." He said as I pulled into my complex and he followed behind me.

"Okay Aubrey." I said turning off my car and getting out. We walked to my apartment and I unlocked the door and as soon as I sat down my things, Aubrey attacked me with kisses. "Damn Aubrey we just got in the house." I said giggling and biting my lip.

"Okay and?" He said taking off my shirt.

Lord help us today....

TBC...