"I wanted him to be my mate" She said defiantly, until she noticed just how angry her at her was. He had never been angry at her like this before "I thought you would be happy that I mated, I'm sorry Daddy" Thia said trying to make her self look sorry, when in fact she wasn't.

Cole scoffed "You're sorry? What about your poor mate? What is he going to do when he finds out that his mate has already let someone else mark her? You have not only ruined your life Thia but his, not to mention Marcus's mate also"

"Actually Cole" AJ started to say but stopped when Cole held up his hand. He then looked across the room to Marcus

"What about you? What's your excuse for marking my daughter who is not your mate?"

Marcus shrugged "She asked me too"

"She asked you too," Cole said repeating his words, "And your wolf was ok with that? He didn't want you to wait until you meet your mate?"

Marcus shrugged again, "I'm in control, not my wolf," Was his only reply.

Cole took a deep breath obviously trying to stay calm. He looked at his daughter before looking back at Marcus "What happens when you meet your mate and want to be with her? What happens to my daughter then?"

Marcus cleared his throat "I have" he said but Cole didn't hear him because he had started to talk again,

"Thank god my other daughter has enough brains to mate with a good kid, he may not be her mate, but he at least isn't stupid enough to rush into things,"

"What?" Marcus asked confused. But Cole ignored his question and stared at his daughter in disgust. "I can't believe you are so stupid to let another wolf mark you." He said to her.

"I asked you a question!" Marcus shouted at Cole.

"Don't you yell at me!" Cole roared back, he got to his feet and made his way over to Marcus.

"What...Did....You....Say....About.....Rayne?" Marcus asked in between taking gulps of air, trying to calm his wolf down.

"What! Why do you care about Rayne? She has agreed to mate with a were lion since she has not met her mate yet and she is able to break the bound. Not that, that's any concern to you" Cole said to him.

"It is my concern" Marcus said through a clenched jaw.

"And why would what Rayne do be any concern of yours?" Cole asked

"Because Rayne is his mate, who he had rejected," AJ said from behind Cole

Cole lost it, he smashed his fist into Marcus's Jaw sending him flying back into the wall "You what!" He screamed

Thia ran up to her father and tried to calm him down before he killed Marcus "Daddy please don't"

"Thia, your sister Is his mate, but he marked you. Are you not mad at him for doing that?"

Thia scoffed "Of course not I knew she was his mate, but he choose to be with me daddy" She said smiling.

Marcus groaned and pulled himself off the ground.

"Who are you?" Cole asked his daughter "Who would do that to their sibling, you disgust me Thia, get out"

"What, daddy you don't mean that?' Thia said

Cole looked his daughter in the eyes "Yes I do Thia, grab your chosen mate, pack your shit and get out. Leave I don't care where you go as long as it's not here."

Thia sobbed, "Daddy please don't do this" She begged "I can still break the bond if that's what you are worried about, when I find my mate he will only have to kill Marcus and he will be able to mark me. Don't you see daddy, I havent ruined my life"

"GOOO!" He screamed, before letting out a visous growl.

Thia squealed before turning around and running out of the room.

"That was a bit harsh" Marcus heard AJ say to Cole.

"You think what she did was ok? So your saying that if I had convinced Rose to reject you and let me mark her you would be ok with that?"

AJ growled at his brother. "No, I would not have been ok with that" He said before storming out of the room.

Cole looked down at Marcus "Pack your shit and leave, if you ever come back I will kill you"

"I'm not leaving without your daughter" Marcus said to him.

"You can take Thia I don't care" Cole said walking to the door,

"I meant Rayne" Marcus said stopping Cole in his tracks.

Cole turned around, walked back over to Marcus, and smashed his fist into his face again. "You will stay the hell away from Rayne!" He said as he punched him again and again.

When he finally had enough of smashing his face with his fist, he wiped the blood on his hands on Marcu's shirt, before he got up and stormed out of the room.

Marcus laid there for about thirty minutes trying to recover from Cole's beating, as soon as he felt healed enough to move, he wiped the blood from his mouth and pulled himself back up of the ground again. He waited until the room stopped spinning before he allowed himself to move again.

There was no way in hell he was leaving without Rayne, just thinking about the fact that she was planning to let that guy mark her had his wolf pushing forward with full force. Marcus had no chance in hell stopping his wolf from taking over and boy was his wolf pissed. As soon as his wolf had full control. He let out a growl before he marched out of the room and down the hall. He picked up his mate scent that lead to the front door. Opening it he walked outside and noticed his mate standing there staring into space. He looked around on the ground for something he could use, smiling when he found a brick laying in the garden bed. Picking it up he walked as quietly as possible over to his mate. Lifting the brick above his head, his wolf smiled when he slammed it down on her head. He was angry at her for going behind his back and getting with the lion, he probably didn't have to hit her so hard on the head but he had to knock her out, it was the only way he could get her away from this place. His wolf knew that she was stronger than him and that she would easily over power him if he tried to take her. He watched as his mate fell to the ground, he waited until she was unconscious before picking her up and carrying over to his car. He opened the trunk of the car and threw her body in their before closing the trunk and getting into his car and driving off down the dirt driveway, He couldn't help the devious smile that appeared on his face. "They thought they could keep my mate from me" He said out loud before laughing as he drove away.