12

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

"Cute place," he remarked when we got into my house.

I nodded and thanked him. "I have to take a shower," I mumbled and went to the bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun and let the shower do its job. I was just so empty. I hated this feeling.

When I was finally feeling clean and moisturized, I put an oversized t-shirt and shorts on and went to my bedroom. Vinnie was sitting on my bed, shirtless. He looked at me.

"Sorry," I said. "This is so embarrassing."

"No. Don't be sorry." I sighed and got into my bed. "I can sleep on the couch if you want me to."

I shook my head. "Stay."

He started unzipping his pants. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, whatever." I already saw him only in a towel, so I don't think it's a problem. Besides, I'm so emotionally drained and drunk that I wouldn't even care if he was naked. He lied next to me.

"So what happened? Did he hurt you?"

My eyes got filled with tears again. "He cheated on me, Vinnie." He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. And I told him everything. Every single thing PJ said to me and what happened between us.

"He's a dick, Jade. You shouldn't even be sad because of him in the first place. He doesn't deserve you. Nice guys are the worst, trust me," he comforted me as he was gently stroking my back.

"Aren't you a nice guy, too?" I asked him. He laughed and shook his head.

"You think?"

"I don't know," I admitted and rolled over on my back. He was lying on the side, facing me.

"I got cheated on, too. So I know exactly how you feel." This caught my attention.

"Wow, sorry, I didn't know that."

He gently smiled. "I had two girlfriends in my whole life. And both of them cheated on me. The second one - Lauren actually cheated twice with the same guy. The nice guy. Our friend." Vinnie looked really sad, so I put my hand on his cheek.

"It sucks when the person you trust the most fucks you over."

He nodded. "Yeah, I fucked up like every single chance to have a relationship with a girl. I can't get past the talking stage. I just have major trust issues."

"Yeah, I get that. When PJ broke up with me, I swore to myself that I'll never touch another boy in my life ever again," I told him and he laughed.

"Yet, here you are with me." He gently rubbed his thumb against my lips. "You know, I really want to fucking kiss you right now."

I held my breath. "Do it, then."

He smiled and shook his head. "No. You would hate me in the morning."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: