Right before Umbridge began her boring lecture he leaned over and whispered, "Want to walk with me after class?" I nodded but didn't look at him. My face became hot all of a sudden and I tried to shake it off.

During class, I glanced over at George and spotted something inside of his robe labeled 'Fever Fudge'. I'd heard of their notorious products before but had never bothered to try one, although George offered multiple times. I guessed he just carried some around to distribute and I didn't think more of it.

After class he quickly said goodbye to Lee and Fred then walked alongside me. I still hadn't thought of a topic to discuss and it seemed that he hadn't either.

Serena suddenly appeared out of the blue looking perfectly healthy. She smiled brightly and George and ran over to hug him.

"Serena?! What are you doing here?" There was almost a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Pomfrey said I was good to go to class, I just have to take some of this," she held up a small vial that contained a purple liquid. "Oh...hi," she saw me and smiled aggressively.

"Hi Serena," I batted my eyelashes and gave her an equally aggressive smile back. She slipped her hand into George's and I wanted to vomit. I knew George was intrigued to know what was up with us but just didn't want to ask.

"Marlee!"

Oh thank god.

The three of us turned as Zane jogged over to us. I saw him and George exchange glares but Zane quickly focused on me. We hadn't spoken since that night so I was curious to see what he wanted. I thought he would have been cross with me and never speak to me again but I guess not.

In fact, he held out his arm for me to grab and said, "Walk with me."

I felt all of their eyes on me as I hesitantly hooked my arm around his and he dragged me away from George and Serena.

"What are you up to Zane?" I asked.

He smirked, "I'm not up to anything princess."

I tugged my arm out of his, "Look if this is about the other day— "

"Mar, I don't care about the other day. Since when have I ever pressured you to do anything," he spoke softly. He wasn't lying though, he was always very respectful of my boundaries but still, it felt like he was up to something.

"Well I think it's just weird how you're mean to me and you call me a slut and a whore and then suddenly you're all nice. I'm not going to shag you if that's where you think this is going," I said firmly.

There was a flash of anger on his face but was immediately replaced with a soft smile. "I already said, I just wanna be friends again," he replied.

I felt his hand sneak down to my arse inside of my robe and I jumped at the sudden fondle. "Zane stop," I whispered so nobody around would hear.

"Stop what?" he said innocently. I grabbed his arm and threw him off of me, anger starting to take over my body. "Blimey Marlee!" he exclaimed all defensive.

"Piss off you dick! And don't ever touch me again!" I yelled and ran into the flock of students so he wouldn't follow me. I was absolutely disgusted and felt like a total idiot. I couldn't believe I wasted my time on him. I should have listened to Harlow and not let my feelings take over me.

Although George and I made up, we still weren't talking as much as we used to. I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with Serena but something was telling me it did because everytime I saw them together I would get this weird feeling that would start in my stomach then grow to the rest of my body. I had no idea what it was or how to deal with it.