karl felt his heart drop, but before he could even take a breath, his mom says a quick goodbye and hangs up.

"hey.. everything okay?" aj asks, sitting up as well.

"danielle is at my home. with my parents."

she furrowed his eyebrows, "but you're here.. so it shouldn't be an issue.. right?"

"well new york's mayor mentioned how they're lifting the lockdown as soon as before thanksgiving.. which is in two days." he stated, not paying much attention to what he was saying, more of just rambling.

"..the whole corona thing is coming to an ease, and we got the okay to travel. and-and be in a group of decent amount of people.. so uh we're celebrating the holidays at my parents house. and the fact that she's there, it's just not going to end well."

alexis hadn't even been paying attention to when the lockdown would be getting lifted. mostly because she attempted to avoid such a thing. yeah she missed being outside and such, but she liked being with karl more.

her facial features softened, "yeah no you're right. maybe confront her about it? what's the worst she could do?"

she reached for a hug, his shoulders eased a bit and he dug his head into her shoulder. karl knew danielle would do anything to tear him and aj apart. though he might've not shown it much in the moment, he really was concerned for it.

when pulling away from the hug after a bit, aj cups his cheeks and reassured him. "hey, it'll be alright."

karl looked into her eyes for a few seconds before looking away, his cheeks burning red. "yeah."

"hey look at me," she said in a soft tone, his eyes showed something more than the usual sparkle. the sparkle that was once there was kind of dull. aj took note to how much this whole danielle thing bothered him.

it was as if she could read his mind when she said, "we'll be okay."

though the two were never officially made a couple, they sure acted as if they were. karl wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend, but he was nervous. what if she says no? is it too soon?

they'd only met so long ago, and barely started talking about two months ago. so he kind of held himself back from asking, afraid it'll ruin what they have currently.

he smiled weakly, "you're right. we'll be okay."

aj hummed, as she fixed his brown fluffy hair. "mhm."

"can i ask you something?" karl asked as he nervously glanced down at his hands.

she furrowed her eyebrows, "yeah sure. what's up?"

before karl could open his mouth to ask his question, (one that was long awaited from the both if we're being honest), alexis' phone began to ring.

aj glanced at her phone then back at karl, "go ahead, what were you saying?"

he cleared his throat, "oh nothing, just go a head and answer. it's alright." he reassured with a small smile.

aj's eyebrows raised a bit, clear that it ruined the moment they were having and the question he had was no longer on the table (for now).

karl gestures towards his phone, "i'm sure it's important."

she picks up her phone to see it's a group phone call with corpse and sykkuno. "hello?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she hears corpse familiar voice somewhat shout. aj pulls the phone away from her ear so the yelling wasn't completely hurting her ears.

when it stopped she put the phone back on her ear, "what happened?" she chuckled.

"you know how corpse has been trying to find his missing cat in mincecraft, he had like.. two months ago that he named bingus and has been sad ever since because he was convinced he died?" sykkuno asked, aj chuckled. "yes how could i forget—"

corpse's voice progressively got louder in excitement, "i fOuNDDD biNGuSsSs!!"

"bingus!" alexis and sykkuno cheered.

she laughed, and karl was kind of just patiently waiting there. and that's when a new issue popped into his mind.

sykkuno and aj have more of a brother and sister bond. but what about corpse and aj? what if corpse has a crush on aj?

though, this thought was SO far fetched (corpse is literally a brother to her but whatever), karl was convinced. and this is when he felt a bit jealous.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

author speaks!

THIS IS KIND OF ALL
OVER THE PLACE BUT
the way some kind of drama
is needed 🙏🏼

i promise next chapter will
include more social media stuff:D

ALSO WTF THANK YOU ALL
SM FOR 7K READS
LIKE WTF NANNSNSMS
truly omg i'm so glad you
guys are enjoying this story<3
it's why i attempt to update
as much as i can!!!!

so i hope you enjoyed <3

PS!
i've been in dying need
of some friends so like..
if you want to add me on discord
or something mine is
jes#8595

⊹⊱⊰⊹