tinatangi ii

“Idiots!” Osamu yelled at them in a whispered manner before glancing back to his brother who was now on Sakusa's arms.

Atsumu softly sighs as he felt himself getting sleepy as Sakusa continued rubbing his back soothingly.

Osamu just clicked his tongue as he watched his own brother. “What am I going to do with you, Tsumu.. ” He muttered to himself.

It was finally Monday and Atsumu was excited to go to school. He finally gets to go out of the house and well, see Sakusa. Also Komori. Komori's a nice guy.

It was only six in the morning yet Atsumu and his brother were already on their way to school because of his brother's morning practice. He really didn't mind accompanying his brother this early in the morning since he likes seeing the sun rise above the skies.

“Ah! Atsumu! Osamu! Good morning!”

Atsumu looked at where the voice was coming from and saw that it was just Ginjima who seems to stopped in front of the school gate just to greet them.

Osamu waved his hands at Ginjima. “Good morning.”

Atsumu smiled at him as he waved his hands too.

They started walking together and head towards the gym. Osamu and Ginjima were talking about something related to volleyball while Atsumu was busy looking at the school's building. They were also some students with them which Atsumu presumed that also have morning practices for their own sports club.

Some were staring at him and Atsumu can't help but feel uneasy that's why he grabbed the hem of his brother's jacket and started tugging it.

“What is it, Tsumu?” Osamu looked at his brother's face and he can easily tell that there's something bothering him.

Osamu looked at their surroundings and saw that his schoolmates are staring at them too much. He sighed before wrapping his arms on his brother's shoulder.

“Just don't pay any attention to them, okay?”

Atsumu nodded and just kept his head hang low until they reached the volleyball club's own club room.

“Good morning!” The team greeted  Osamu and Ginjima who just arrived but they were left surprised to see another person who looks exactly as Osamu but with blonde hair that is flipped to the right.

“You have a twin, Miya-san?” Riseki asked, completely shocked by this sudden revelation.

Osamu smiled. “Yes, this is Atsumu. He just came back from Aomori and today's his first day attending Inarizaki.”

Osamu expected his brother to greet his teammates but Atsumu just kept his head hanged low. Osamu could only sigh again.

“What happened to Atsumu?” Kita asked worriedly.

“Oh.. ” Osamu rubbed his nape. “He was bothered by the stares that he keeps getting from our schoolmates.”

Kita chuckled by how much of a baby Atsumu is. “Atsumu, their reaction was normal. Even us, who are Osamu's friends didn't know that Osamu has a twin. Maybe they're surprised or shocked to know that he has a twin, don't sweat about it too much.” He even added, tapping Atsumu's cheeks at the end of his sentence.