𝒊.𝒙 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Start from the beginning

I laugh on the inside. " Well I was impressed." Stefan says.

" It doesn't matter if he's an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." She explains. Yeah, she probably could with the magic, but she would die trying.

Time Skip : Back at the Apartment

" Ah, you're right. This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill." Klaus says.

I smile hearing this and look at myself in the mirror.
" That's terrible." Katerina states, blandly.

" We're going to have to kill her, Athena, Maddox." I pause with my make up as he says, " Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" As he looks in the drawers, he stops to open a secret thing. " Crossbows, wooden bullets, and automatics?" He questions to himself.

I sigh and say, " He's the Local vampire hunter."

He remembers, " Ahh. Well, that explains the clothing." He walks towards the kitchen while I do my final touches.

" All I could find. Guy likes his bourbon." Maddox says.

I stop and walk to the kitchen, taking a glass, humming in satisfaction. " Hmm. What do you think? It's Grace Kelly's." I twirl.

" Looking great, love." I smile as he tells me that. And Maddox and I look at each other, thinking the same thing about Bonnie.

Outfit Hair & Makeup

" Well, I knew there was something about him I liked

" Well, I knew there was something about him I liked. Bourbon." Klaus proclaims. " There's a high school dance. And I'm gonna need one of you to take out the witch b*tch."

I start, " If she has that much power, she could sense Maddox coming from a mile away."

" I won't be able to get near her. You have to do it." Maddox finishes.

Klaus looks mad, " In this body? I'm a haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean, not me, Klaus me, but you two know what I mean."

" Klaus, no witch could handle channeling that much power. It'll kill her. Just as it would Maddox. Not me but, definitely her." I tell him. " All we have to do is make her use it."

He look at me. " You mean like provoking her death?"

" It won't take long. Just keep attacking until it kills her. This body, will last longer than hers will." I explain.

He furrows his eyebrows. " How? He's human."

" We can help in that department." I say.

Maddox nods, " I or she can do a spell to protect you." Klaus looks convinced so we get everything ready.

Time Skip : The Dance

Klaus and I walk inside of the gym and dance around between the students before stopping at Dana. " Nice outfit, Mr. Saltzman. Total far out. And you look amazing, Athena."