𝒊.𝒙 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Magsimula sa umpisa

Klaus/Alaric asks, " Now what are we learning today?"

" With the decade dance tonight we've been covering the 60s all week." Some girl says.

Klaus/Alaric nods saying, " Right. The sixties." Staring at Elena. I roll my eyes at his obviousness. " The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties but, actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the-we walked on the moon. There was watergate."

" Watergate was seventies, Ric." Elena slips out. " I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman."

Klaus says, " Right, it all kind of just mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena."

Time Skip : After School

" Alright, so we've got them where we want them. Now let's go in and remember to say I wanted a second chance." I tell Klaus/Alaric.

He nods and goes in holding the door for me to hide behind it. " There you are." Damon says.

" Yeah, sorry I'm late but I want you guys to just stay calm alright?" He acts and opens the door. I look down and walk in.

Everyone looks shocked to see me, and the fact that I can get in without being invited to do so. " How did you?" Stefan asks.

" I know you guys. She just wanted a second chance, let her explain." Alaric says.

I look up and say, " Thanks, Ric. Don't worry Elena, I won't hurt you for daggering Elijah. Any of you. But I'm here to explain. Yes, I know that I just walked through there without being invited in. It's because I'm not just a vampire."

" What do you mean not just a vampire?" Damon asks irritated.

I roll my eyes and say, " I'm a witch. And before you say anything, I'll show you." I look at Damon and smirk before giving him an aneurism.

" Okay, okay. That's enough." Stefan says.

I stop and look at them. " I can help you guys. I can, really. And I won't ask for you to undagger Elijah. I just want to take down Klaus. That's what I wanted in the first place."

" And could you tell us why?" Damon asks.

I roll my eyes. " You're starting to get on my nerves. But anyway, I want him dead because of what he did to the person I love more than anything else in the world. My husband." I explain.

" Husband? Aren't you, a little young for a husband?" Damon mocks me.

I look at him. " And aren't you a little young to be threatening an original? A hybrid one at that?" I retort.

" Touché." He says and I nod. " Now who is your husband? He must be really important if Klaus had to take him away."

I look down, feeling the tears come to my eyes. " Who he is, is none of your damn business because you don't care. Now can we just get to work on protecting her?" I state.

" Fine! Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight." Damon turns to Ric. " Klaus made his first move."

Elena begins to speak, " Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm?"

" Me." Bonnie answers. " I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him."

Alaric/Klaus starts, " That's not going to be that easy." He continues. " He is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

" Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he-" Damon stops, speeding to Bonnie. She sends him flying.