I lifted my shoulders so they bunched up. "Can you lend me five minutes of your time?"

His perfectly arched brows went up and he tilted his head to a side. "Why?"

"To..um...Thank you!"

Nah! To give you a lecture about the harmful effect of alcohol. Please fall for my trap. I haven't given lectures for awhile.

"You don't need to thank me!"

I looked at him. "Why not?"

He paused and gauged my question. "Because you shouldn't!"

"But what if I want to?"

"It's not necessary!"

"Are you so stingy you can't lend me five minutes of your time?" I gasped and asked with a dramatic swirl.

He opened his mouth but no words came out. I wanted to laugh but I decided against it. Still staring at me, he brought the glass to his lips and sipped from it. I frowned at him.

Why is he still drinking that?

He leaned closer to me, his eye boring into mine. "You look familiar. Have we met?"

That question was like a bombshell.

Is he trying to say he doesn't remember this fine face? My fine face? Chai! And I remembered his. This is unfair.

I maintained a direct eye contact with him and asked, "Do you think we have met?"

He nodded. "I think you are the lady that kissed me during our first meet".

"What?" my eyes popped out of their sockets. "That's not me".

"You are that girl. You bumped into me and we fell down"

"Err...I remember falling but not kissing," I denied.

"Really?" he arched a brow.

"Our lips just touched. That can't be counted as kissing!" I retorted.

"I disagree!"

"Well, I agree with myself. I didn't kiss you"

He smirked. "Okay! So what do you want to talk about?"

"What do you mean?"

"You asked for five minutes of my time!"

"Oh, yeah!" I smiled and took the glass cup from his hand. He opened his mouth to protest but I wiggled my finger and said, "Ssh! Come with me".

We walked to the bar and I hoisted myself on the counter. I placed the glass cup beside me and looked into his eyes. "I am a doctor and there is something you need to know".

"Doctor?" he exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Why are you surprised?"

"Do doctors dance? I mean...I thought you were some kind of dancer. Aren't you the girl that just dance recently?"

I rolled my eyes. "Is dancing restricted to certain people?"

He chuckled and that's when I noticed he had dimples.

It's a crime for such a guy to exist. How is he so beautiful?

"So doctor, what do you wish to tell me?"

"I want to save your life!"

He had a puzzled look as he stared at me. "Are you joking? I don't understand!"

"I'm trying to prevent such a fine face like yours to be wipe out of this earth"

His forehead creased as he grew more confused.