"Don't fucking touch me I'm done, you hear me Xander DONE all you do is treat me like shit and then expect me to kiss yo ass".

He just stared at me like I was crazy "bro jayla fuck you yo all the shit you put me through and you wanna complain about some bullshit"

"That's the thing Xander I have apologized for that I have paid for that shit already you not finna keep doing me bad over this".

"I thought we was over this already but I see we not and this relationship not gone work if you can't let that go Xander".

"Yea whatever get out of my shit then" my mouth dropped "so-you know what you got it Xander I'll be back for me and my baby shit" I grabbed a bag and packed me a couple of things for the sleepover and left.

Once I got in my car I busted out crying "how could you be so stupid bro" I punched my wheel.

Mia

"Caleb no the party haven't even started yet"I yelled into the phone hanging up

Nigga gone bug me until it's twelve.

I heard a knock on my door and I made a confused Face but just thought it was Liyah coming early.

When I opened the door I saw jayla with red puffy eyes "he-wait what's wrong" I asked her opening the door.

"It's nothing"she mumbled shrugging her shoulders "it's something I finna call liayh" I grabbed my phone and she shook her head but I still called her.

"Bitch the party don't start till 8 it's 6:45" liayh answered the phone and I smacked my lips "I need you come to my house now" I said and she nodded her head and hung up.

"You still don't want to talk about it" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders "well are you hungry" I asked her.

"Yea what you got" she followed me to the kitchen and I showed her the seafood boil I prepared "this look-mgh.

She cut herself off and ran to the trash can and threw up "umm bitch please don't tell me you pregnant" she kept throwing up so I helped her by holding her hair up.

"Parties her-what the hell" Liyah came over pulling me back and grabbing jayla hair "whew I don't miss this"she mumbled and I laughed.

Watch ha ass be pregnant.

Jayla sat up and I gave her a napkin "bitch is you pregnant" me and Liyah said at the same time.

"I hope not since me and baby daddy just broke up and he kicked me out" she said and I looked at her then Liyah who was looking at me.

"Ummm yo baby daddy as In my brother kicked you the mother of his children out" liyah said and Jayla rolled ha eyes.

"I have only one child" we laughed "yea whatever helps you sleep at night" I said walking to the living room.

"Ight you got to tell us what happened" liyah said and I nodded my head.

"Bro it's a lot" jayla sighed and sat next to Liyah "bitch we waiting" she put her head in her hands and just spilled everything out.

I wanted to say this is just karma but like she said she already paid for all the shit she did Xander just being a asshole for no reason.

By the looks of liyah face she thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

"Well where is zaria" Liyah asked her concerned "she's with my mom and I hate leaving my baby with people cause I don't want them thinking I'm a bad mom".

"I love my baby to death bro I would do anything for that little girl I just feel like at sometimes I'm raising her on my own".

A tear fell from her eyes and I wiped it off her face "jayla Ian know you was going through all of this" I brought her into a hug crying with her.

"Wait so why he kick you out" liyah asked and she got real quite "cause he tried to have sex with me and I wasn't in the mood and he grabbed me by my neck and started accusing me of fucking another man".

"So I pinched him and told him not to put his hands on me and that I'm done with him...and that's when he told me to get out of his shit".

"Well where you gone stay do you have money for a apartment" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yea I've been working so I got money saved up for rent I just don't know how I'm gone do this all by myself"she sniffed looking ugly.

"Your a ugly crier, but babes you know we got to back and plus you been doing it on yo own you got this mamas"liyah pulled her into a hug making her laugh.

"And you can stay here until you find yo place" I said with a shrug "I be at my baby daddy house anyways" she looked at me with a confused face.

"Wait you pregnant" I nodded my head "and the baby daddy is Caleb" liyah said and ha mouth dropped.

"Wow I knew it was something with y'all two" jayla said and I waved ha off.

Xander always getting beat on.

But my bitch Jayla finna get back on ha shit.

Who y'all feel about liyah and Mia getting back cool with Jayla?