Her dad smiled down at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "No doubt in my mind. You make George happy and then there's the fact that you are impossible to dislike."

Her smile widened and she nodded. "Alright. I'm ready." She faced the door and her dad proudly linked his arm with hers.

He flicked it wand aside and the song George and May had danced to on their first date atop the Eiffel tower started playing. May's heart was beating loudly.

He led them out and into the garden and May admired how beautiful it looked for their small service. Only their immediate families and closest friends had been invited. The Weasley's and the Littlestar's. Harry and Hermione, accompanying their own Weasley partners. Draco and Astoria, whom Draco had brought after asking May for a particular favor. Pansy and Blaise, who were also starting to get far closer than friends. And Sam and Oliver, who had married the year before.

May roved her eyes over all of them and watched as their mouths dropped at the sight of her, some of them wiping away their tears, and the lot of them wearing the biggest smiles imaginable.

Then she locked eyes with George.

He was standing at the altar, tears rolling down his face, his eyes widened, and the most beautiful smile rested on his lips. May smiled at him as her own tears started to form.

Their world slowed around them. They were the only two people in the world at that very moment.

As soon as she reached the altar she jumped into his arms excitedly and he spun her in circles while laughing. He sat her down and pressed his lips into her passionately.

"Alright alright. Save it for later." Bill said with a laugh, as he was officiating the wedding. The guests laughed and silenced as the service began.

As Bill talked, May found Draco's eyes in the crowd and he sent her a wink and reassuring nod. She could tell he wanted to cry. His eyes glossed over.

May giggled softly and leaned into George to whisper in his ear. "I think Draco brought his own box of tissues."

George laughed out loud and quickly brought a hand to his mouth after realizing he had interrupted Bill. He said a quick apology while managing not to burst out laughing again while May smirked at him.

"You may now kiss the bride." Bill said excitedly with a large smile.

George didn't waste a single second. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up in the air to plant a kiss on her lips. Their first kiss as husband and wife.

The guests clapped and cheered. Hugs and kisses went around the entire group. George and May were completely lost in one another, smiling at the crowd and each other.

The next part of the night was spent eating the feast prepared by Molly and Aiyanna, and dancing in the garden under the moonlight and the fairy lights that had been set up. It was incredibly beautiful and May couldn't imagine a better wedding.

While they were all sitting around at the tables set up in the garden while music played softly in the background, Draco got to his feet and tapped his wine glass with his fork to get everyone's attention.

As the conversations and laughter died down he cleared his throat and smiled at May.

"Two years ago when May had showed up on my doorstep I wasn't in a very good place. I'm sure that everyone who met May could say the very same thing. I was a terrible person, and I've regretted it everyday, but May changed me for the better. She helped me realize that I'm deserving of forgiveness, that I don't have to be the person that every saw me as. There will never be enough words to describe how amazingly perfect May is as a person."