15

May didn't bother knocking. She barged into Malfoy Manor as if she owned the place. She had been doing it for two years now.

Draco Malfoy had become her best friend over the years, after Sam and Oliver had started moving around a lot due to Oliver's Quidditch. May and Sam kept in touch of course, but she grew far closer to Draco. After George finally got over being jealous and his hatred for Draco, they actually became sort of friends too.

"Draco!" She called out in the Manor, her voice echoing off the walls.

He emerged from the stairs and smiled at the sight of her. "May."

She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. He jumped back and laughed. "What is this for?"

May pulled away and jumped around excitedly. She showed him her ring and watched as the smile on his face grew wider.

"About time he asked!" He said excitedly while grabbing her hand to admire the ring.

May giggled. "Now you just need to ask Astoria." She said with raised eyebrows.

He scoffed and threw her hand away. "I'll do what I damn well please." He walked off into the drawing room.

May rolled her eyes and followed him. "Draco, you're in love with her. What's stopping you?!"

He sighed and started pouring them glasses of firewhiskey. "Because I'm afraid she doesn't love me as much as I love her." He turned around and locked eyes with her. "What if she says no?" He queried quietly.

May scoffed and hit his shoulder playfully. "You know the way you look at her when she isn't looking?" He furrowed his brow but nodded. "She looks at you like that too. I'd say you have nothing to worry about."

Draco crossed his arms and leaned against the table. "Alright, but do you really want to be planning our weddings at the same time?" He quirked an eyebrow at her.

She giggled and shook her head. "Wouldn't be a problem. George and I are getting married in a month. Only immediate family and close friends. You're invited of course."

Draco's eyes widened. "Next month?!"

May nodded and shrugged. "We couldn't wait. It's not going to be anything big."

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Ok ok. I'll stop being a coward and ask her."

May jumped around excitedly again, making Draco laugh. He finished pouring the alcohol and handed May a glass. She widened her eyes and quickly turned it down.

"You hardly ever turn down a drink." Draco said with furrowed brows.

May smiled smugly at him. "I forgot to tell you something else important." She jumped her eyebrows and looked down to her stomach.

Draco's jaw fell to the floor as he sat down his glass and touched her stomach. "No." He said in disbelief.

She nodded with a sweet smile. "Found out yesterday."

Draco looked up at her and a happy smile formed on his lips. "May..."

"I know." She squeaked with excitement.

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly while laughing. She knew he would react this way. He was always asking when her and George were going to get married and have kids so that their Uncle Draco could spoil them.

He pulled away and downed his alcohol in one go. May laughed at his foolishness and he ran off, pulling May behind him.

"Where are we going?" She asked while he pulled her up the stairs.

"I want to show you something."

They ran until they reached a room on the second floor. Secluded so it was easy to find, but not too far from Draco's. He smirked at her then opened the door to reveal an empty room, larger than her and George's entire flat.

"And what is this exactly?" She asked skeptically.

Draco walked into the room and spun in circles in the middle. "The perfect bedroom to-be for when that child comes to visit his Uncle of course."

May gasped and walked in to join him. It was complete with an overlook to the garden and a large bathroom.

"You don't have to do this, Draco." May said while giggling. "A normal guest bedroom would suffice."

Draco shook his head adamantly. "No. It has to be perfect. We have so many bloody rooms in this Manor we might as well put them to good use."

May smiled at him warmly and nodded, admiring the soon to-be temporary bedroom of her child. She instinctively let her hand caress her stomach, even though she wasn't showing and wouldn't be for some time.

She then reached into her bag and pulled out a copy of her book. She smiled down at it then handed it to Draco.

"This was the other reason I visited." She said softly while watching him stare at the cover. She reached over and flipped to the page he would want to read.

Draco's eyes glossed over as he saw the picture. Theo standing in front of his store with a proud smile. He laughed and shook his head before he began to read.

May waited until he finished, watching his expression change from sad to happy to relieved.

He looked up at her with tear filled eyes when he was done and immediately buried his head into her neck while wrapping his arms around her. She held him tightly as well.

"Thank you, May." He whispered and she rubbed his back comfortingly.

He pulled away and wiped his eyes. "I'm going to call for Pansy and Blaise." He said while walking out of the room. He turned back as May started following him. "You're actually amazing. Do you know that?"

May smirked. "I don't think you tell me that enough."

Draco laughed and rolled his eyes as they continued down the stairs.

After Pansy and Blaise arrived, May had received the same reaction from them after reading Theo's chapter. A thank you and a hug.

It was all she really needed. She was glad they loved it.

They also freaked out when May told them the other news. Pansy screamed and cooed over her ring and stomach while Blaise cheered and engulfed her in a hug. She invited them to the wedding as well.

~

Theodore Nott

Theodore Nott was no ordinary soul
He was carried by the wind
And his heart was irrevocably whole
As he pulled his wand and fought those who sinned

His fight was nothing but valiant
And a hero he shall be called
Those who loved him shan't be silent
Even though his love was more flawed

A Slytherin he was til the end
A snake those hurtful may say
A lover as said by a friend
A fighter to no ones dismay

Poetry being his source of love
Words and quills spilling on paper
And maybe it took just one more shove
To make him into that savior

He died a most noble death
Protecting the light from the dark
The dark that threatened til his last breath
Yet he never bore truth to that mark

With a love filled heart for his friends
And a life of possibilities ahead
He sought out that line in the end
No matter that he hung from a thread

Theodore Nott is a hero
A forgotten one at that
Who knows what you will hear so
Never forget this as fact

Theodore Nott
September 1st, 1979 - May 2nd, 1998