Fifty Seven. Panic

Lindsey and Gwen happened to walk down the hall together and as they approached Stevie's room, they saw Bobby storming out.

"Hey," Lindsey greeted him. "What's up? How was school?"

Bobby halted.

Knowing his expression better, "What's wrong?" she asked, settling her hand on his chest.

"I'm gonna kill that kid," he assured and moved passed the pair of them swiftly.

"Who?" Lindsey shrugged.

"I don't know. I'll go with and I'll find out," she grabbed her coat and ran after him because she needed to know what was going on and who he was going to kill because he seemed serious.

He then kind of shrugged, not knowing what to do because he was supposed to be there for Stevie, but he had hope that her daughter would return with some sort of explanation.

---

Meanwhile, Gwen had gotten into the car with Bobby.

"What is wrong? Where are we going?" she asked.

He stayed silent, anger coursing through his veins more than anything.

She sighed and she pressed her hand to her head only because he was very good at not responding to her.

They arrived to the garage she used to work at.

"What are we doing here?" she wondered.

He got out of the car and he went looking for Derek with red eyes.

"Bobby, please, will you stop? What happened?" she chased after him.

When his eyes landed on the kid, he puffed up and he sped over, already eying where he would grab him.

"Will you slow down?" she asked, just wanting an explanation.

"What are you guys doing here?" Derek wondered, but his guard sort of went up when he spotted Bobby---he was angry.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Bobby punched him straight in the face.

"Bobby!" she screamed.

The older teen had him in a close clutch and he slammed his back into the wall. "What is the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with you?" Derek easily tried to fight back. "What the fuck is going on?" he looked over at Gwen.

She came over and she did her best to get between them.

"Stop acting so innocent," Bobby replied, hitting him once more.

"Oh, my God, enough!" she came between the two and she gave her boyfriend a forceful shove with one arm as he was very strong, but so was she, and her other hand landed on Derek's shoulder. "Bobby, what is going on? Tell me, please!"

Wringing his hand out, never dropping his annoyed glare, "You gonna tell her or should I?" ge finally spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" she took a step forward, taking her hand off of Derek.

"I have no idea!" he clutched his bloody nose.

"This punk is the one who gave your mom the coke, when she OD'd... The same night at the college," he assured since he had pieced everything together.

"What?!" she turned back to glance at her ex-boyfriend, but then looked at the current. "How do you know this? Did my mom tell you?"

"Pretty much. So that means, he knew she was trying to get clean, watching you slave behind her, but he gave it to her anyway. That means, while you two were still together," he finally concluded. "He didn't care that her life was at risk, the possibilities of her being pregnant, he didn't care that you were trying to keep your mom sober. No, because he got a quick buck out of it."