Sona: deko...kitna gas form hogaya...kuch nahi khane ki wajah se... !plzz ab khana chahiye...mereliye..! just 3 spoons..! 

Rohit: he sighs no..i cant..! Anymore...!

Sona: patting him...ok..! she slowly says ..mine tulsi ko call kiya rohit...doctor aate hi  honge..! Bas kuch min....and looks at him expecting a asusual no or a sign showing no need..or even a disagreement why she called doctor..for this..!

But seeing him non responsive ...she thinks he literally needs medical help..!  

tulsi : sonakshi mam...!? 

Sona: haa tulsi.. plzz aayiye....! Greets dr.vikas too  and welocmes them inside...! 

She sighs srishty to get up from bed and come near to her...so as doctor.can check rohit

And they both stand beside rohit...!

vikas: asks her wat happened...! And checks himm...! Tulsi also says something to vikas...about rohit's heticness of schedule..and the symptoms he told wen leaving for conference...! 

Soma: haa ......abhi kuch nahi khaya...! He is blotting, dizzy and i think he has extreme pain in limbs..! 

Vikas: mam...! Sir seems so tired...and kuch nahi khakar..achanak khane se blotting hojayega..! Aur back to back surgeries...iski wajah se limbs itna dard horaha hoga...its just tirednes..along with sleep deprivation...!

Rohit is listening all those things....but remains silent...! 

Vikas: mam...im giving sir a high dose painkiller ...! Aap plzz  just liquids dedijiye...! Sone se sab kuch thik hoga..!

She nods ok....! A little wince...and the way he holded her hand...while he was injected....made her eyes teared...! Thinking this is not her rohit...who never remains so silent. The dr.surgeon rohit sippy..! Who is silent...all through the medical discussion...! 

 Dr.vikas leaves... assuring sona be will be fine...! But tulsi stays ...!

Rohit: pulls her to bed....and just slides his head on her lap cuddling her tightly......! 

Sona: rohit...! Nahi...kuch nahi hua...bas...! Im here only...! 

Tulsi:  mam...! Mi sir ke paas rahoonga kuch deer aap babe ko feed kijiye..!

sona looking at her daughter....who is on similar lines of her....looking so dull and pale staring at rohit...!  

She knew like rohit srishty cant tolerate hunger...nodding yes to tulsi...she Goes to her...

Srishty with out uttering a word  just hugs her...!

Sona: bending to her height...lifts her babes chin to make eye contact..!

She could see tears in her little angel eyes....

Srishty: showing rohit ..! Pappa...! Mumma..!?

Sona: she knew nothing happened to rohit...! But the way srishty is looking made her emotional...! Controlling the emotion giving a little smile..gets dinner plate and tucking her on couch ....starts feeding her..!

srishty: nodding no...! muma...pappa...!

Sona: haa puppy...! Pappa...! Thak gayi na so raha hi...! 

Srishty: pappa..! pain..!

Sona: haa...! Pappa ko kuch nahi hua...! Bas thoda sa bukar hi...! Doctor bhi aaya na...dawai di...ab thik hoga..!

Seeing her still not convinced sona...! she says 

Ek baath batao...! Das din pehle...hum kerala se aane ke baad...meri puppy khub sara khela na..!