"Oh excuse me" she says "here is a picture of the fair maiden" a hologram of Mari appears. Everyone gasps. Most blush at the sight of the girl.

"Wait I can't fight for her she's dating my brother" Tim says "and I have a girlfriend"

"Tt true" Damian says and just like that Tim is out of the game being transported back home having to explain what happened to the family.

"Bug" Chloe says as everyone now has swords in their hands "I shouldn't have left you in Paris to go to New York" she says holding he sword up.

"And I to Japan" Kagami says holding up her sword.

"And me to go on tour" Luka says pointing his sword up.

"Oh habibiti I should have come to Paris with you" Damian whispers getting ready to kill.

"Okay you going to save our little princess from the sausage haired serpent. Only true loves kiss will wake her up from her slumber good luck" she says disappearing as the whole of Paris is turned into a large green forest.

"When did Marinette get a boyfriend" Chloe whispers to herself as she runs to the castle like most had done. Damian and Luka had chosen to stay in the shadows.

Screams could be heard from deep within the forest. Only five manage to emerge from it.

Chat Noir, Kagami, Chloe, Luka and Damian.

They are now in the clearing. What looked like the front yard or the castle. The author swoops down taking Cath Noirs ring away.

"Your using your powers to cheat" she says as the lights illuminates the room space revealing Adrien Agreste.

No one was really surprised. Well except for Hawkmoth who still stood on the other side frozen. The author disappears once again.

Lila of course steps out. The giant snake hisses. Kagami and Damian have one idea in mind.

'cut it's head off'

"Stay away" Lila's voice comes from snake. Everyone minus Agreste and Damian laughs at that.

"OH my God" Chloe says. "This fits her well, she really is a little snake"

"Well not that little" Kagami says amused.

"Save me" she screams.

"Okay" everyone minus Adrien says. Damian immediately lunges successfully cutting her behead of as the rest minus Agreste cheer.

"Okay your worth her" Kagami says sitting herself down.

"True" Luka and Chloe say following her lead. Agreste was having non of it.

"She's mine" he growled running into the castle.

The rest roll their eyes as Damian enters well for some reason relaxed. The three are now sitting getting to know each other.

Agreste runs to where the princess was hidden. He opens the door going straight towards her. He opens the casket kissing her. Nothing. The book wasn't over yet.

"Tt get your hands of her" Damian says holding the bloody sword pointing it at him. Agreste being the coward he is backs away. Damian goes closer to the casket rubbing his girlfriend's cheek.

"Someone has cold feet" Chloe's voice comes from behind him.

"Tt"

"Kiss her lover boy were busy people" Luka says making them snicker.

"He says it like we won't be back here by tommorow" Chloe says.

Damian just rolls his eyes kissing the little princess as everything is turned back to normal. Well. Almost everything.

"Dami" Marinette says waking up hugging her prince. Agreste in the corner growls as he disappears.

"You have a lot of explaining to do" Chloe says as she too is returned to where she came from.

Bye melody" Luka says disappearing as well.

"See you tomorrow Mari-him" Kagami says disappearing as well.

"I'm in so much trouble" Marinette complains.

"Congratulation to the two lovers" the author says detransforming. A while butterfly flys away from what is now the Eiffel tower.

Marinette was still wearing her princess outfit but the casket had completely disappeared living Marinette and Damian's hands. A book stood in the librarians hand titled.

'the bug and the serpent'

"The end" Marinette says reading the now famous book to a bunch of kids in the local library in Gotham.

This was their story, their book.

✨✨✨

Morning people decided to wake up early and finish this one shot. Two more to go for today. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️