Redemption|four.

Começar do início

"I get it Cha, but I dont want to talk about it, I have enough going on as it is." Kari stressed. She chewing on the gum that was in her mouth as she sat at the red light.

"Alright then, just know if you ever need something I'm here no matter how far away we are from each other, "I'ma be there." She smiled. Kari returned the smile even tho they couldnt see each other they felt the energy through the phone. They said goodbye before Kari continued on her way to the grocery store.

"Damn why do they always put the cereal so high up on the shelf knowing damn well these bad ass kids cant reach it." She mumbled to herself. 

She reached some more before a hand appeared above hers and grabbing the box of cheerios. She looked back at the figure, noticing it was the same one from the other night at the coffee shop.

"Thank you." Kari smiled taking the cereal.

"You know if I didnt know any better, I'd think you was following me." He said raising his eyebrow making Kari roll her eyes.

This boy think he slick.

"Boy- Anyways, I am not following you, I am the catch." She rolled those brown orbs.

"That was cute. I'ma give you that." He joked making Kari brush her shoulders.

"You know I do try." She laughed.

"Well anyways, How about I get your number so I can save you the trouble of finding out where I'ma be next time." He challenged pulling his phone out and handing it to her. She laughed loudly before taking it and putting it in.

"Well, nice to meet you... Kari." He smiled looking at the phone at his new contact.

"I'm Kaason." He added. Kari smiled at him.

"Mhm, see you around." She playfully narrowed her eyes at him.

Once she got home she put away her things. It consisted of a few baking items for her to experiment with. She was trying a new recipe for her cupcakes that was vegan. She had spent the night before looking up vegan substitutions for the ingriedients she was used to using. 

Some people had been tagging her and asking her about incorporating some vegan options to her menu. Kari had no problem doing so, she knew it would take some time because she would have to get it right to the tee before she put it on her website and instagram. 

She also picked up some regular household items, like soap, paper towels, toilet tissue, and some feminine napkins because they were on sale, and you could never have too many.

She also picked up some things for the dinner she was cooking for herself, she had seen somebody on tiktok make rotel alfredo. It looked very much good to her and she decided to try it because she had nothing else planned for dinner. 

She had gotten noodles, the alfredo sauce, ground chicken, shrimp for a little razzle dazzle, some cheese and some rotel. Now baking was her specialty, but she could throw down in the kitchen if she wanted to.

After putting all of the groceries up she decided to finish up the last of her homework and notes for school, while she caught up on Power, she hadnt finished watching the last season and she needed too before it starts to come back on. 

It was only a little bit of homework, because she finished most of it throughout the week. For the most part Kari was good at getting all of her things done.