Chapter 7: I'm not jealous!

Inosuke pov

"Ne ne! Aoi and futuba going out, let's follow them, and see what's going to happened" kanako said i just ignore them and was about to leave "I can sense jealousy~" monitsu said that made me froze "Yeah, I can also smell that, from.." they all looked at me "What?" They face started to get weird "Inosuke? Are you jealous?" Monjiro asked "I'm not jealous" I look away "Nisan, what you take so long?" Nezuko said "Sorry, nezuko we will follow aoi" monjiro said what am I waiting for I was about to walk when nezuko hold my arm "Inosuke, can I you come with us? Aoi will be happy if she saw you" "Fine" they run while dragging me,

At the mall

Futaba lean closed to aoi, and whispered something. "Tsk" they all looked at me "Jealous" monitsu said "I'm not jealous" they all looked again to the two. We follow them but I was wondering why would suddenly the president invite aoi? After they hang out aoi looked at our direction and kanako's cellphone ringed "Moshi moshi?" "Ehh? Let's go to aoi she already knew" kanako said "So why did you follow us?" Pigtail asked and everyone looked at me "What?" "Aoi, inosuke is jealous so we follow you" monitsu said we got silent but aoi blushed, then I realized "I'm not jealous!" I shout but they already leave us alone "They are fast" pigtails said "Tsk" i looked away but she hold my hand "Let's go home boar sama" aoi said my face getting hot, I looked away. "D-don't touch me pigtails" aoi only chuckled "Let's go" I took her home. But I'm not really jealous, what am I thinking "Inosuke~" I heard my stepfather "What?" "You looked upset, why?" He asked "It's none of your business" he smirked "It's a girl right?~" "I hate you douma" i said "I know that already~ but if you're jealous, You just need to hold her hand " i ignore him "Your mom said she's aoi, looks like a beautiful girl. You should be nice to her so you won't be jealous and invite her to hang out with you" the demon walked outside and closed the door "Tsk" maybe I'll try...

Inochuuzai: Hello! Sorry if it is too short but hoped you like it. I just have to finished my schoolworks. And thank you for reading this!