Chapter 7: Two dates

Start from the beginning

"Deal Cedric, you'll go first today and Fred will be tomorrow since the last task is in two days."

"Okay deal." He says walking away.

"I don't wanna lose you darling." Fred says to me.

"Hey , don't worry about it Freddie I one hundred percent guarantee you that you have no competition."

"Okay darling, well I have to head to Quidditch practice we have a game in two hours."

"Okay Freddie I will see you later."

He walks away headed to Quidditch while I decide if I want to surprise him at the game today. I quickly decided that I do want to. I head up to my room and put on a jersey with his number on it ( he doesn't know I have one), bkack ripped jeans and some black vans. Two hours later the game is starting and I run up and sit in the Gryffindor stand. Today's game is against Hufflepuff.

Fred's POV:
I head up to start the game with my teammates. As soon as I got into the air I look over in the stands and see Y/N with a jersey with my number on it smiling.George comes and puts his broom by mine because we are both beaters.

"Why you smiling so much Fred?"He asked me.

"Look at Y/N in the stands in a jersey with my number on it."

"Oh, Fred you've got a good one I believe even if she isn't yours just yet. She will be though."

"Thanks Georgie let's beat Hufflepuff and win this thing"

Your POV;
I think Fred seen me because he is non-stop smiling. Then he starts talking to George about some thing until the game starts.

"Y/N I think they were talking about you." Ron states.

"No shit Ron he was smiling like crazy they must have." Hermione chimes in.

"Bloody hell whats wrong with you today Hermione." He asks.

"Y'all are cute together." I said joking knowing damn well Hermione likes him.

"Wait what we aren't together!" They both say in sync.

"Ok! Chill I was just messing let's watch the game."

About an hour later I hear, " Harry Potter has caught the golden snitch and scores 150 points for Gryffindor. Gryffindor wins!" Everyone started cheering loudly and I see Fred wink at me. After all the players get on the ground I run over to them.

"You beat Hufflepuff Freddie!" I say kissing him quickly.

"Get a room." I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Harry standing there.

"You did it Harry you beat Hufflepuff and Cedric!" I said hugging him happily.

"Yeah me and Cedric were fighting for a while, but I ended up getting it as we all can tell." He says.

"Well I got to go get ready for my date with Cedric." I say walking towards the door but I'm pulled back. It was Fred.

" I love that jersey on you by the way you should wear it on our date maybe." He whispers.

"I'll think about out." I whisper back and walk away to my room.

I start getting ready by putting on an off the shoulder black shirt and black boots.(I kept my jeans on). I do my makeup naturally and put my hair up in a messy bun with 2 pieces out in the front. An hour later I walk out of the common room and meet Cedric.

"Wow you look beautiful Y/N."

"Thank you Ced. So where we going?"

" Follow me."