Make a Wish!

Hello, welcome to my first Haikyuu fanfic >v<

I've been a fan for so long and I'm only writing a fanfic now (shaameee). 

This is based on Gomouriki's manga, My Quiet Best Friend's Just Tongue-Tied. As I was reading the manga I can't help but imagine IwaOi in this, my brain won't shut up unless I write this XD haha anyways I hope you enjoy!

Italics are thoughts/ monologues 

WARNING: a slight nsfw ahead (=3=)v

______________________________________________

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa sobbed, "This is an intervention for a broken heart!" Oikawa declared as he held up multiple porn tapes. 

"No thanks, I'm not brokenhearted." Iwaizumi shrugged and proceeded to put his bag down in a corner of Oikawa's room. 

"You're my bestfriend! Stick with me!" Oikawa cried out after hearing Iwaizumi's nonchalant tone,  "The girl I've been flirting with online was actually an old dude." Oikawa sulked as he loaded the porn on his computer while Iwaizumi sat on his bed. 

"I'm watching porn with a guy after I've been cat fished what a sob story..!"

"The skip the porn part!" Iwaizumi scowled starting to get annoyed with Oikawa, "Don't make me throw a volleyball on your head." 

"Iwa-chan you brute! Why can't you be a decent bestfriend and console little ol' me!" Oikawa finished loading the porn and sat on the bed with Iwaizumi.

...

"Ah...ngh..!"

"More..!"

"Yes! Yes..! Ahh..!"

The two boys sitting on the bed stared blankly on the computer screen displaying the porn they are currently watching. Iwaizumi shifted and started to sigh, Oikawa who noticed this turned to Iwaizumi with an inquiring look.

"A two man porn-binge, huh?"

"Stop repeating that," Oikawa pouted and scrunched his eyebrows, "Takeru swiped the game I was planning to play. This is all I have left...Takeru would whine and tell on me on my sister and I honestly don't want to deal with it." Oikawa sighed and plopped down on his bed with his arms spread. 

"What I mean is, if we watch this together... won't it get weird..?" Iwaizumi turned to Oikawa who was now playing with his fringe. After hearing what Iwaizumi said, Oikawa sat up and proceeded to laugh. 

"Weird, how? We're two guys! Rub one out if you get a stiffy and that's that..!" Oikawa by then was now wheezing and clutching his stomach, "We're teenagers, hormones are bound to get out of control." 

Oikawa wiped a tear that has formed on the corner of his eye and looked at Iwaizumi who had been silent during his dying-whale laugh fest. Usually, Iwaizumi would've already smothered him with a pillow or threw a volleyball on his head. 

"...You're right." Iwaizumi shrugged and turned back to the computer. Oikawa was puzzled, what's with that pause? 

Iwaizumi usually have 2 moods, the angry Iwazilla or stoic serious Iwa-chan. Despite being best friends for so long, Oikawa sometimes have a hard time reading Iwaizumi especially when he's in stoic serious Iwa-chan mode. 

As they both continued to watch, Oikawa was starting to feel a bit hot and his pants are starting to get a little bit tight. 

"What if one of us gets hard?" Iwaizumi asked as he leaned back a little bit, adjusting his sitting posture, all the while keeping his eyes on the screen. 

"Rub one out in the toilet." Oikawa mumbled as he brought his knees to his chest and rested his chin on it.

"In your house?"

"No one's home so it's fine." Oikawa shrugged and tilted his head a little bit, finding a comfortable resting position. "Wait, are you hard?" Is it just him or is it really getting hot? Is the AC not set to cool or something?

"What do you think?" Iwaizumi turned and looked at Oikawa on the eye. Oikawa felt his cheeks starting to heat up and the heat climbing to his ears. 

"How should I know? I can't read your face, it looks weird, like the guard dog of hell!" Oikawa teased waving his hand in a dismissing manner. Despite the teasing, Oikawa's finding it hard to keep his voice from cracking and not showing that he was starting to get affected of the porn they're watching. 

"Oikawa, it always shows on your face." Iwaizumi whispered to Oikawa's ear. 

"No!" Oikawa jolted and hurriedly put a distance between him and Iwaizumi. Meanwhile, Iwaizumi had a cheshire smile on his face as he looked at Oikawa who was now blushing. 

"Don't decide what's in my pants by my face!" Oikawa squeaked and hid his blushing face away from Iwaizumi's eyes. 

Oikawa felt the bed shift and felt a body pressed up to him, he turned and came face to face with Iwaizumi. Out of instinct, Oikawa leaned back putting his weight on his elbows. Iwaizumi took the opportunity and positioned himself between Oikawa's legs. 

"See?" Iwaizumi whispered on Oikawa's ear and rubbed his knee on Oikawa's arousal, "It's obvious." 

"No...hey, wait...mm..!" Iwaizumi continued his actions and looked at Oikawa biting his lips and whose cheeks and ears continued to redden. "Don't... rub it... I'll cum.." Oikawa gasped, his eyes getting teary and finally found the strength to push back Iwaizumi. 

Iwaizumi stared and inched his face closer to Oikawa's, their noses almost touching, their breaths almost mixing, "Oikawa... I..." Iwaizumi untangled himself from Oikawa and proceeded to fetch his bag, "Am going home to jerk off."

"You're actually hard?!" Okawa sat up, his eyes wide looking at Iwaizumi as if he said he was going to Shiratorizawa.

"Yep, the porn was good."

"Don't joke with a poker face!" Oikawa cried as he threw a pillow to Iwaizumi, Iwaizumi dodged and opened the door, "Bye. See you tomorrow." The door closed and Oikawa proceeded to lie back in the bed and let out a long and loud sigh. 

Is this what happens when things get weird?! What if Iwa-chan was really hard and didn't stopped there?!

Oikawa rolled around his bed trying to calm his himself. He finally stopped and stared at the ceiling. He doesn't know how long he had been staring but by the time he sighed and pushed himself up, it was already dark. He picked up a ball and went down to the backyard where a volleyball net was set up. He proceeded to set the ball looking up in the night sky, trying to keep his head off of what happened earlier. 

"Wow!" Oikawa caught the ball he was tossing and looked at the sky with awe, "A meteor shower!" 

I might as well make a wish.

"Please give me a sexy girlfriend!" 

Oikawa looked at the sky and then looked down at the ball he was holding, he shrugged and went back inside. 

Let's order some food, eat and hit the hay. 

-CHAPTER 1 END-

Hello, thank you for reading and please look forward for more chapters. Apologies if they seem OOC (especially Iwa-chan >^<) We all know the side of fanon!Iwaizumi where he's always shouting at Oiks and throwing volleyballs at him but I feel he's more than that and I'm trying to find the balance between feral Iwa and serious kalm Iwa and also explore his other sides as well.

Ahhhh! The nsfw part looks weird to me haha, is it because I wrote it or is it really just off, weird?

Please tell me what you think of the chapter, comments and votes keeps me motivated! :D 

 Apologies for errors as well I don't do beta we die like men XD 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter!