Character Teasers

Class 1-A: Shinomiya Kaguya

Kaguya POV

"So, for what reason are you possibly wasting my precious time, Ms Sakayanagi?"

Just at the mall, sitting at the bench holding her cane, is a little midget that dared to use her goon to play with me, bothering the precious moments between me and the president.

"I apologize for my rude interruption, Shinomiya-san." The midget said, not even bothering to pay respect to the my household name.

"It won't be long, but I have just one request to ask of you. May you perhaps listen to me for a whi-"

"1 minute." I interrupted her. "That's the time you've been given. Speak."

I'm not exactly in my good mood right now. Here's a midget, who unruly barged in on our precious date at the cafe, who barged in on our 45th indirect kisses, who barged in on our yet another dear memory, and now, she wanted me to listen to her patiently?

I would reprimand her to know her place, but that would be undignified of me, given my current position at Class A, so I decided to take a few words of hers.

But...I suppose I already know what she's going to say.

"Thank you. I am honored to have your time with me." She plastered on a polite smile, though I felt an undertone of slyness behind it.

"I will make this brief. In the future class competition that's to come, I would advise you to join my lea-"

"Never." I rejected her notion, interrupting her again.

"That's rude, Shinomiya-san." She squinted her eyes a little. "Wouldn't it hurt not to interrupt me for a couple of seconds? Or, are you perhaps already aware of my intent behind my invitation?"

As her words began to settle into my mind, the ridiculousness also followed, as I chuckled a bit.

"If you're planning to use my name to expand your influence in class, please go ahead and give up." I answered.

"After all, I might just take over your position, and let you eat the dirt of the ground I walk instead."

This midget...is apparently trying to compete with another existence over the leadership of Class 1-A.

Of cause though, I only planned to have a normal, high-school life with the president, so I paid no attention to the civil war that's inside our class.

After all, I'm perfectly aware how easy it would be to take over the class if I want to, so it's not like my pride would be hurt by some ants that aren't even worth being stepped on.

"One minute has passed." I concluded, turning away. "I'm leaving. If you bother me again, I won't mind 'playing with you a little. So heed my warning, and do not disturb my moments ever again."

Leaving my warning, I strode away from that midget, hoping to get back to my date as soon as possible.

"Hehehehehe..."

The giggles sounded from behind me, as I stopped in the middle of the way.

"What's so funny? Are you perhaps finally realizing your puniness of an existence, midget?"

I asked while still facing the front, uninterested at whatever expression she's making behind my back.

"Nothing." She said. "I just find it interesting how a person like you would be in love with someone as irrelevant as he is."

...irrelevant?

...

...

...did she just call president 'irrelevant'?