" Nice to see you again Percy " Mark says politely.  Mark has a mate in london so I know he didn't come here for me .

" Thank you Mark . Please enjoy the party . As for you Joe, you better stay out of my way . " Mark nods and goes to where Ron and Mel are.

" but you guys are getting on so well . I bet your imaginary mate is a short school child . " Joe says rolling his eyes .

" Everything ok . " Orion says putting his arm around me . Orion is taller than me , bigger too . He is also bigger than Joe a bit . Apparently he will stop growing soon according to his dad who is also tall.

" Just talking about mates . Joe this is my mate Orion . " I say with a smirk .

" You said your mate was in school and was younger than you . " He says in shock .

" He is . Babe this is the guy that said I should mess around with other people you wouldn't know . "

" Huh . For a guy who talks so much you can't gaurd your thoughts . No even if he didn't know about the services you buy from Diamond , he  wouldn't go for you . You shouldn't hate your mate for doing what you also did . "

" How did you do that?"

" He can find out anything . And take his advice , you sure don't have a chance with me . "

" That's why you are slowly sinking into madness . He loved you already that's why he became made a lot sooner than you . Because of your selfishness he tried to kidnap my brother.  Joe you better try to get him back before he is too far gone . "

" What do you mean too far gone ?"

" You can help him get back to his right mind but you have to do it soon . Viktor is going to do something you will regret for your whole life . You are not the first mate to informally reject their mate , by sleeping around you are making it worse . "

" I .. I don't know where he is . "

" Castle dungeons " Orion whispers to him and Joe takes off in that direction .

" Why didn't you tell the rents he was there .?"

" I was going to but I recognized the symptoms.  He described someone else when he talked of Harry . He felt betrayed . Dobby took care of him . Plus momma is on a war path . We can't tell him until Vik is well "

" Too late " Mom's voice says and we turn around and find them all looking at us .

" I heard everything" Momma says tapping his foot .

" In my defence I killed no one this time . " Orion says innocently.

" What I didn't hear is why you are protecting him . "

" He wasn't kidnapping Harry .."

" Was I not on his shoulder unconscious. " Harry says. 

" You were . Just let me finish . To him you were a representation of his mate , who in a way rejected him . He was taking Harry from Tom the way he thought his mate was taken from him by whatever he thinks took his mate . He lost his mind and the only way to bring him back is to get his mate to bring him back . Taking him to azkaban will only make him worse . "

A long silence filled the party.

" I'm so proud of you for not killing him on sight. My baby is all grown up . " momma sobs pulling a freaked out Orion into a hug .

" You are going soft my dear brother . Soft I tell you . I would have turned him into a kitten and feed him milk from a tiny bottle like a baby.  " Harry says .

" What harm would that have done ? " I ask

" I don't know I just want a tiny cat . Now lets get this party started . Dray play my song . "

Harry starts pulling Tom to the dance floor and they dance . They are actually really good .

" he wouldn't "

" he would but is he going to "
" this song is catchy .. laladi lala ." Momna starts swaying

" Reg he is doing it " aunt Bella says .

" Rab don't encourage it. Harry stop twerking . Tom close your eyes  " Orion's dad says as his mom joins Harry

" relax Reg . Come join us" momma says doing some weird shoulder shaking dance

" can I have this dance " Orion says with his hand out .

" But of course." I take his hand and he spins me and holds me from behind and we sway together .

" ow God .. You guys are too close.  Mel , Ginny no sneaking off . "

" Dad what's wrong ? You are a grump but today you are worse ." Orion says .

" Your uncle lucius was invited to a private trial regarding Dumbledore's sentencing tomorrow.  I guess I'm nervous something will go wrong ."

" we all know if anyone can make sure Dumbledore stays in jail, its uncle Lucius.  Dad relax have fun this is a party. "

" Thanks son " he says giving Orion a hug and leaving .

" I love you " I say. 

" I love you so much" he says giving me a kiss