Loosing Everything

Chapter 2: Loosing everything

She could not comprehend it but all she knew was darkness and she won't give up and she would stand with a spine of steel... But... The question is,was it all fake???

Her mother, no her enemy, that wretched girl did not even be deserved to be called mother by the princess of London... Her mother wanted to do this to her... A mother!!!!

Now everything made sense about why--

Her thoughts were interrupted as a guard ran it with a spine chilling news.

"Your highness Princess Clara" the guard called with a trembling voice..

"Yes" Clara answered in a threatening voice..

"Your highness, the king ha.. Has been shot and has passed away" the guard answered in a trembling and timid voice..

"What the hell!!!!" Clara screamed her lungs out, the only One who ever loved her had just passed away.. She rushed to her father's throne room and saw the expected sight.. No, this could not be true.. 

"Dear Clara" A voice was heard dropping with honey behind her, the voice went shivers down her spine as the princess of London turned around..

There stood her mother, no that wretched girl in all glory.. "Oh dear, clara how I missed my princess.. Your father never let us meet but now we can enjoy dear"

"What the hell do you mean by this??? You never loved me!!! You tried to gamble me away at my birth.. You killed my father, What the hell do you want now!!!!!" Clara asked hatred dancing on her tone as she shot daggers at her mother through eyes..

"Oh, dear who is feeding you such lies?? Your wretched father?? I could never do that"Her mother said gritting her teeth..

" I don't need someone to tell me.... I heard it myself from my father before she died at your hands and I am not coming with you.. Better accept the truth and your crime for trying to gamble the princess of London!!!! Murdering the king of London!!!! " Clara yelled.

"Yes I did!! But is your father as good as you think??!! Did he do nothing like this for you??" Her mother said frustrated as guards surrounded her.

"What do you mean my father did nothing!!! Don't dare accuse him you wretched woman" Clara yelled..

Her mother gritted her teeth as said"Your oh -so -great father wanted to marry you to ronald who-----" I

The answer shattered Clara who trusted her father blindly.. Her life was a lie.. Minutes back she found out her mother wanted to gamble her away and now her father wanted to-----

~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment

RegalQueen_