25.

Elow it's me True_Nailla and I'd like to thank the people who "reads" this well not really read cuz I don't really type much uwu but I was think the story I'd like to make was some kind of novel? or something I love reading novels,manhua/hwa/ga, t...

Elow it's me True_Nailla and I'd like to thank the people who "reads" this well not really read cuz I don't really type much uwu but I was think the story I'd like to make was some kind of novel? or something I love reading novels,manhua/hwa/ga, there are so many interesting stories to choose from and I thought to myself why not make one?... the only problem is I don't know how to make one.... (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞  but i'll try,
so I was thinking it'd be like this......

"I hope you'll remember me again",  These were the words I kept dreaming about.. I don't understand who should I remember? who should I never forget about? I ponder not hearing the words the butler said "Master?" the butler asked.. "Yes?" I said back to him,"You are obliged to go to the ceremony", "Ceremony? what ceremony?","Master have you forgotten? Today is your mothers birthday that is why we will celebrate it"
"What's the point of celebrating a dead person's birthday Ernest?", "Master she was the person who gave birth to you", "Watch your mouth Ernest, I don't have time for this grab my coat i'll only stay at the ceremony for a while", "As you wish Master". Ernest left the room immediately after attaining an order, "What's the point of celebrating my mother's birthday? She tortured me just for her entertainment and they think i'll pity her? WHAT A JOKE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH" I laughed maniacally not realising Ernest returned,Ernest gave me my coat and said "Master..the carriage has arrived it is time for you to leave","I see..Let's go Ernest" I sat in the carriage waiting for a chance to ditch the ceremony and just finish the worked piled up in my desk unfortunately I failed, We arrived at the Ceremony hall and was greeted by greedy people, "Oh My! Duke! How are you today?" 'Yes I am the Head of the Vangelo family.. Duke Rudric De An Vangelo'

And that's what I think it would be like uwu I don't know if I should continue it lol so I may or may not give up on writing :D