2:Kidnapping

-Your POV-

You are now in front of the huge mansion. You sweat dropped before looking at the red-haired male who just looked away from you.

.........how long is this gonna go....?

You sweat dropped.

How the hell did all this happen in a span of an hour?

~𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴~

-Still your POV-

You were busy drinking some soda as you walked through the street. The cold breeze made you internally smile. You always loved it when it gets a little chilly.

You turn to the next corner and suddenly bumped into someone making you spill their soda on them.

"Ah..."

You looked at the person to see that they were staring at the stain mark on their shirt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice-"

The masked-male was about to speak when the two of you heard some yells nearby.

"WAIT COME BACK-"

"COME BACK HERE!"

Who-

He quickly grabbed your wrist and dashed. You were forced to run with him. You looked behind  to see two suited males chasing you two.

"STOP WAIT!!"

"CHOTTO!!!! COME BACK!

"JACK, WAIT NO COME BACK!"

"WRONG SHOW IDIOT!!"

"ACK! THIS IS BECAUSE WE WATCHED TITANIC LAST NIGHT!"

"SHUT UP! JUST CHASE THE YOUNG MASTER!"

You two stopped when the masked-male noticed that the two suited males couldn't keep up.

"Why did you drag me with you? I'm not getting chased." You asked. You heard a faint chuckle coming from him.

"I wonder who spilled some soda on me."

"......."

"Ah.. oh no~ My shirt is dirty now~" The other male faked being disappointed, making you guilty.

"I said I'm sorry-"

"OHHH NOOOOOOO MY SHIRRRTTTTTT." 

An irk mark appeared on your cheek as you looked away from  him. "Fine.. I'm sorry, I'll do anything you want-"

"THERE YOU ARE!!!" The two suited males shouted making the two of you look at their direction.

"YOUNG MASTER! I FOUND YOU! HAH!" One of the suited males shouted as he pointed at the other male beside you with a huge grin on his face.

"Good for you." The red-haired male clapped.

"......"

"......"

"....that's sarcastic.... isn't it?"

"You found me good job... wooooo~" He clapped even louder this time.

"Please.. stop... this is me feel worse..."

"Good."

"Aw :(( "

"Oh.. I forgot to mention." The red-haired male pulled you close to him making you trip but he quickly caught you. "This is my new butler."

You looked at him. "Wha-"

"This is my decision and you can't go against me." He shouted at the two suited males. You sweat dropped as your realized that he was also directing those words at you. Before you could speak up, you were suddenly dragged inside a car.

-𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴-