The pair spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company, talking, playing piano, reading again.

"So, dinner? What is it you want as your last meal in Seoul to be?" He asked happily

"You know what, would it be really lame, if we just ordered pizza? Like we always used to do years ago. I feel like it's kind of our thing"

"Yeh. Pizza and a movie is really our trademark" he smiled "is that really what you want to do?"

"Yeh, let's eat pizza and watch a movie, that sound ok with you?"

"More than ok" he smiled brightly and bounced up to order the pizza.

Yoongi dragged the tv up from downstairs almost breaking it at some point from how much he was struggling, but he made it.

"What shall we watch?" He asked turning on the tv and closing the door.

"How about Love Actually?" She asked

"You want to watch a romance?" He frowned a little before smiling

"Yeh, why not? I might cry. And you get front row seats" she joked and he chuckled putting on the movie and sitting next to Areum in his bed

After they had eaten some pizza, they had both become consumed by the movie, watching all the different romance stories unfold. All having happy endings. Unlike Yoongi and Areum's.

The movie came to and end and they found them selves both laying down comfortably next to each other when the screen went off. They had both gotten closer to each other as their had sunk into the bed and now they were laying face to face.

"A-are you crying?" Yoongi looked at Areum's wet cheeks

"No, I'm not crying, your crying!" She defended herself with a pout earning a chuckle off of Yoongi

Yoongi wiped her cheek with his hand "it's ok, you don't need to cry, our love story is so much better than all those anyways"

"Oh Yoongi" she burst out into tears and pulled herself into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

"Hey shhhhhhh. It's ok, I'm here" he comforted her.

Did she love him? She wasn't sure? Did she love him like a little brother? Or more than that? She had no idea anymore.

She knew it was wrong. So wrong.

She pulled her face out of yoogi's chest and looked up at his soft heart warming face. Areum's heart skipped a beat.

Fuck it. I'm going to hell anyways. She thought as she grabbed Yoongi and pulled him in for a kiss.

Yoongi instantly responded by pulling her waist closer to his hips and deepening the kiss.

Areum didn't want to think anymore. If she thought, she would just feel awful. She didn't want to think, she just wanted to feel. Clear her mind.

Areum climbed on top of Yoongi straddling him. She pulled off her shirt and swiftly unhooked her bra in between making out with him.

She was being so stupid. Incredibly stupid. She tried to yell at herself to stop, but she couldn't, it was like her body had a mind of its own.

She pulled Yoongi's shirt off over his head and began kissing his neck. Yoongi groaned in pleasure before rolling over on top of her and placing his hips between her legs.

Areum grabbed Yoongi's belt buckle and pulled his pants open. Yoongi had been dreaming about this moment. Literally, he had many wet dream about this.

Yoongi quickly pulled off his pants so he was just in his briefs now. Areum quickly pulled off her sweatpants so she was just in her pink cotton panties. It wasn't as hot as her lacy thongs but she wasn't exactly planning on having sex with him.

"Wait" Yoongi pulled away from their fast paced make out "are you sure you want this?"

God damn it Yoongi! Stop trying to make me think. Let's just get to it you idiot! Areum thought.

She just quickly nodded her head and pulled him back in again before he pulled off her pink panties excitedly and threw them to the side.

(A/N: and before ya'll come for me with your pitchforks 16 years old is the age of consent in Korea. So this is all consensual. Does it make it right though? You can decide on that.)

God she was so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful. Yoongi had thought about seeing her like this for so long. Naked, served up on a plater just for him to devour. It was finally happening and boy was he aching for her.

Areum grabbed Yoongi's briefs and pulled them down causing his throbbing boner to spring forward. Areum certainly wasn't expecting him to be so big. But it excited her nevertheless.

"A-Areum, are you taking the pill?" Yoongi pulled away once again to ask

"Y-yeh" she stuttered, she didn't care anymore, not even one bit. She had lost her mind.

Yoongi moved his hand down to her clit and started to rub circles causing her to moan slightly at the tingling sensation beginning to form in her core. Yoongi then slid his fingers through her folds coating his finger tips with her wetness "you're so wet, baby" he whispered in her ear "just for me?" He asked sending her over the edge, she needed him. Now.

"Yoongi p-please, please just fuck me" she begged.

How the hell did this happen? How the hell did she end up here? Her life was turning into a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck, inside an avalanche.

But not for Yoongi, for Yoongi this was heaven.

"God you are so beautiful Areum, so beautiful" he whispered as he started to line up at her entrance. He pumped himself once or twice before slowly entering her causing her back to arch and all the air to be knocked out of her lungs.

He started off slowly, it was after all, his first time. But he didn't want her to know that. He wanted things to go perfectly.

He pushed in and out of her, feeling her tight warm cunt wrap perfectly around his cock. He groaned out in pleasure feeling every sensation of finally being inside of her.

She was finally his. He felt overwhelmed with pleasure, lust took over. He started pounding into her causing her to moan profanities also feeling completely overwhelmed with not only pleasure but also emotion.

"You are mine Areum" he growled in her ear sending a shiver down her spine, oddly it excited her even more.

She had a feeling this meant a lot. Not just to him, but to both of them.

"Areum" he breathed heavily thrusting into her "moan my name" he demanded which caused her core to tingle even more

"Yoongi-ahhhh" she moaned out titling her head back "fuck me yoongi p-please"

Yoongi was on cloud 9. This was the most thrilling, exciting, happiest, beautifulist moment of his entire life.

"I want you to say it Areum" he groaned out in pleasure "say you're mine"

Areum panted a few times remaining silent, trying to think straight but she couldn't "I-I'm yours" she moaned

"Again" he demanded

"I-I'm yours Yoongi"

"Again"

"Fuck! I'm yours Yoongi!" She moaned out breathlessly like the sinner she was.

He couldn't believe those words were actually leaving the love of his life's lips. This is everything he ever wanted. All in one picture. He looked down at her being fucked out in pleasure by him. He wanted to remember this forever. She was finally his.