One Shot - My Wattpad Love

Start from the beginning

"You better run while you can." Warn Shane one more time to me.

"Bite me!" I challenge and walk away.

I heard Jules and Jordan laughing so hard, that makes me want to look behind and see Shane's expression, but I held back and keep on walking to my locker. I sigh, and drop my books and held my bag to my shoulder while locking my locker and finally I can go home.

~

When they said, you just can't mess with the Jock, they are not kidding about it. Because after my encounter with Shane, he seems to find it funny to make my life miserable. He is always get under my skin, there is no single day where he will pass through me and purposely call me with his pet name which make me more and more furious about him.

I don't know what's wrong with him, but he just can't let that accident pass behind us. So, here I am standing in the middle of cafetaria holding my cold stare and his hazel eyes where he held his smirk proudly,

"Can you just let it go? JERK?" I try so hard not to scream on his face so badly. He is so handsome but again he is a jerk!

"Nope." He popped the P purposely and seems amused with my anger

"I said sorry but you called me with disgusting pet name! So it's your fault that you make me insulted you in front of everybody. So just let it go! consider it as draw, alright? or you can be the winner! I'm sick of you" I scolded and walk away. I guess another day without lunch.

I keep on walking to the footbal field and sit in the grass near the tree and sigh deeply.

"Hey" Someone call me and get my attention, I look up and there she is, Jules. The one that make Shane the king fall in love in this school.

"You are Amber, right?" She ask before sit beside me and give me a genuine smile

"Yup, and you are Jules" I stated the obvious.

"Here, eat something before your stomach growl louder" She chuckle and give me one of her sandwich.

I took it and mumble 'thanks'. I still don't understand why is she here? I mean, not that everybody will stop and sit beside me to have long chit chat, I have nothing much to talk about. I always be the girl that you passed by to say 'hi and bye'.

"Just ignore Shane." She started while biting her sandwich and gaze at the foodball field. "He is such a jerk sometimes, or most of the times, but he have a good heart."

"I just can't stand his jerk-ness"

"I know right? I did too in the first place, but then I get used to it and just ignore him"

"But he love you, he tease you because he like you, not because he want to get revenge" I reminded her.

She sigh and drink her orange juice before start with her long story. "You know, he said he loved me, but he just never notice the feeling he have for me is totally platonic. I know it, not because I denied his feeling. But because he never really understand what love is. I'm just different from any other girls in this school, they fall for him while I ignore his charm. He think I'm some sort of challenge to get under my skin and when I'm down, he will always be there to hold me, and he feel pity, he love me, but its only as sister and brother."

"You'll never know someone else feeling"

"But I know Shane. He is arrogant, and cocky. He never really understand what love is. He seems to curious with me, but not love."

"I guess, if you say so. Why do you tell me this?"

"Because I can't help but see how you get him frustrated"