One Shot - My Wattpad Love

Hai there,

So I just finish reading MWL and I fall in love with SHANE! He is insanely adorable and I really really love him, so when I see the credit given by the author, I choose to go on and write the story about Shane. This is Fan fiction anyway, so I'll write it with all my pleasure! :DDDD

This is the new girl. Consider it as a small part of sequel. :D

And of course this story dedicated to cold_lady19 the author of the awesome story My Wattpad Love. <3

Check this out :DD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk through the hallway where tons of teenagers running, chit chatting, and laughing with each other. This school is as normal as any other high school. They have cliques, they have jocks, the sluts, the nerds. Well, me? I'm not under any category, I'm just normal girl that they pass by every single day and smile or a little "hi" and "bye". I love my life and never complaint about it. But, you see, life will never be normal after all, not after I accidently bump into the Jock. Shane Mason. The one and only, with his full glory.

There was me, walking slowly enjoying my time reaching to my locker when someone say hi to me I look to the right side and reply the 'hi', and accidently bump into Shane.

"Seriously?!" He sigh and turn around look at me with his hazel eyes.

"Sorry" I said shortly while starting picking up my books that fall.

"Shane! Don't need to be rude" I heard someone yell at him and help me picking up my book

"Thanks" I say to Jules who gave me a nod

"Use your eyes next time, puppy" He tease me, I stop from my path and look at Shane's hazel eyes that hypnotized me everytime.

"Excuse me? What did you call me?" I ask him which make him look at me again with his confusion, not many people that dare to talk him back. I mean he is the Jock, king of this High School.

"Puppy" He said it slowly and Jules give me an amused look

"Call me that one more time"

"Or what? You will kill me with your tiny body?" He challenge me with his cocky smirk.

I blew a small breath and hit his foot with my converse. "If you think you are the king in here so you can give me stupid pet name, then you are absolutely don't know what you get yourself into"

Shane let out an 'ouch' voice and look at me with his unbelievable look. It seems this action make everyone stop with their thing and watch this action. While I held Shane's furious gaze with my cold stare, Jules is laughing her ass out like she is watching the most hilarious movie ever.

"Listen here, PUPPY. You don't want to get under my skin" Shane warn me, and I am nearly let out a small fan girling moment because his sexy voice is seriously drawn me insane. But I need to get back and be serious right now. If not, I'll be just another girl that let Shane get what he want.

"and Listen here, JERK. You will not always get whatever you want. So you better let this off, or else, I'll make sure your future wife will leave you because you can't give her a child" I scowlded

"Oh my, this is hilarious!" I heard Jordan laughing so hard that I can see tears on his cheek.

"Just let it go, Shane" Warn Jules, and I can't help but feel a little bit jealousy when I saw Shane's eyes soften when he gaze into Jules. Nobody don't know about Shane feeling towards Jules, but everybody also know that Jules is madly deeply in love with her boyfriend that always pick her up after school.