Chapter 3

(you all must know that I do read your comments. be nice. have the funny haha stuff too. I like the funny haha UwU. Lightly edited)

Lucifer and Alastor were now in Black Hat's manor but before they could do anything Lucifer's phone rang.

RING..................RING........................RING.....................

Lucifer checked to see who the hell was calling... It was Stolas.

     "Hello Stolas." Lucifer said in an annoyed tone, Stolas has called both him, asking if Alastor is there and, just a hunch by Lucifer, has called Alastor more times than Alastor could count.

     "Hello Lucifer, say, is Alastor there with you?" Stolas asked probably for the hundredth time.

     "Yes, why do you keep asking?" Lucifer said annoyed, he wondered why he didn't kill him when Stolas called for the fourteenth time.

     "Can I talk to him? I couldn't get a hold of him a little while before." Stolas said in a desperate tone.

     "I wonder why." Lucifer thought like it wasn't already obvious.

     "Yeah, no." Lucifer spoke bluntly, Alastor, who herd everything, gave Lucifer a stern look of disappointment.

     "Let me talk to him" Alastor said wanting to be polite. Lucifer reluctantly gave Alastor his phone.

     "Hello Stolas! What is it that you wanted to talk to oh so much?" Alastor asked trying to be polite since Alastor was getting tired of Stolas's constant calling both on his broadcasts and home life.

     "Why I wanted to take you out to dinner so we can get to know each other better." Stolas exclaimed with enthusiasm.

     "Maybe something... More~" Stolas purred, Alastor felt as if it was in his ear, it made him shiver. Alastor became a stuttering, blushing mess.

     "W-when would y-you like to meet?" Alastor stuttered out, trying not to lose his composure.

     "Tomorrow night at 5, I'll pick you up at Luci's, see you tomorrow night my dear doe~" Stolas purred once more and hung up.

     "Looks like I have a date tomorrow night." Alastor said as he gave Lucifer his phone back.

     "No you don't, you're not going." Lucifer said in a strict voice.

     "I am, it'd be ungentlemanly of me to just stand him up." Alastor retorted growling a little.

     "Let's go find Flug." Black Hat said to break up the mini fight. On their way to the lab they came across a blue bear with a yellow flower atop his head.

     "Arwoo?" 5.0.5 "said". Alastor squealed at 5.0.5's cuteness and ran to him for a hug.

     "He's so fluffy." Alastor whispered while cuddling 5.0.5, rubbing his face into 5.0.5's fur.

     "Lucky bear." thought Lucifer and Black Hat, they were jealous over a bear that was supposed to be evil.    

     "Come along, we need to hurry before Dementia comes." Black Hat says hastily in hopes he won't have to deal with the overly energetic lizard woman.

     "But I want to keep hugging the bear." Alastor whined as the sound of foot steps could be herd, they kept getting louder and louder until...

     "OOF!" Black Hat grunted as Dementia hopped on to him with hearts in her pupils.

     "Too late." Black Hat groaned as he looked at Dementia with a seething anger.

     "Hi Black Hat sweetie~" She said trying to be seductive but failing. She looked to 5.0.5 and Alastor and instantly jumped to him so she can have another "lover".