Chapter 2: WELCOME HOME

Start from the beginning

K: Geez, one day in Hyogo and you already don't like me.

"BABY!"

*chuckles* K: That's more like it. Hi Princess, how's my favorite girl doing today?

Tetsu. We'd met back when he was in eight grade and I was in sixth. He came to meet me with Kenma to make sure I wasn't some sort of creep and then he gave me a lecture about how I should've brought someone for protection too! Looking back now, Tetsu did always have a protective nature to him, whether it was me or Kenma. When I saw him, it's like something clicked for me. I don't think I remember a time where I didn't love him, but it took a while to get it out of me. Tetsu, he's worked really hard on teaching me to love myself. When he first told me, I thought it was a joke, I thought he was lying and that he was making fun of me the same way Atsumu did that day. Atsumu, I didn't think of him or Osamu much. The longer I was away the more the memories of them, what they looked like and our relationship started to fade away until there was only one scene left that played throughout my head.

FLASHBACK

Atsumu: Because it's hilarious to think that you thought I was serious. Come on (P/N). You actually think I could have feelings for you? You're right. This was a joke, because you're a joke. So listen, and do it carefully because I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you. You're so freakin' boring and nothing special. Any guy who even pretends to have feelings for you is lying. It's better you know now. I'm out of here.

END OF FLASHBACK

But Tetsu was nothing like that. He tried so hard to convince me that Atsumu was the one who was lying and eventually he did. He pushed and he pushed and he pushed until eventually the walls came crashing down. Somehow, he taught me that everything wasn't my fault and that life was a lot like science, everything was a by-product of a reaction and that no one person could be the source of it all. He loved me and he made it possible for me to love him back. Tetsu made me believe that we did need memories, at least one the ones that are precious to us. It's been two years since we've been together and they've been the happiest of my life. *chuckles* "I'm good, but I could be better."

K: Oh? How so?

"Well, if I had you here for starters that would help."

K: Aw, does my baby girl miss me?

"Yes, yes she does. But she is smiling because of you so that's a plus." That's when the bell rang.

K: Who's at the door?

"Mia, she's walking to school with me. My dad forgot his lunch, but I'm mostly going so that she could give me the grand tour."

Yamamoto: I WANT THE GRAND TOUR TOO. LET ME SEE YOUR FRIEND! IS SHE A TOTALLY HOTTIE TOO?

K: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND A HOTTIE?

Yaku: That only you could call her that?

"Oh really?" *giggle*

K: YAKU SERIOUSLY?

I opened the door to see a smiling Mia. I gave her a hug, grabbed my phone, Dad's lunch and the keys then locked up.

M: Oooo is that Kuroo?

"Kind of." *giggling* "It's the whole team."

M: Oh?

Yamamoto: TURN THE PHONE (P/N), I WANT TO SEE.

*giggling* "Yamamoto, give Testu back his phone."

Yamamoto: I would, but he's fighting with Yaku. See.

There they were yelling at each other. "Can you get Kenma and Gramps?."