Chapter 3: Disbanding Part 1

(A/N: Heyo! It's me. :) I hope you've been enjoying the chapters. Here's another one just for you!
Picture of Jaime (crimson eyes), Delilah (the one that's smiling), and the cherry blossom tattoo (it's actually a picture of my sisters tattoo) Anyway... ENJOY!)
-------------------------------------------------
"What do you mean, Alpha Leon?" Jaime decided to play the dumb card. She couldn't risk Delilah being found out about. She was still a rogue and trespassing could be punishable by death. Jaime would kill herself if Delilah was murdered. But she would avenge her first.

Nathan and Jasper growled. "Don't play stupid! We saw you and her at that cliff."Jasper growled out. Nathan was calming himself down to ask Jaime the question of which the answer he feared the most.

"Do you love her?"

Everyone froze. Jasper scoffed, Leon growled, and Jaime stiffened while her breath hitched.

"You love her don't you? We saw it and felt it."

It was true. Jaime did love Delilah. With a fiery passion. She would give her the world if she could.

Jaime couldn't help but to think of Delilah. A small smile caught her lips and she sighed. "More than anything in the world," she snapped out of it. She stood her ground and ground out from between her teeth, "And?" Leon growled and so did Jasper. Nathan was still having his staring contest with his sister.

"And she is a rogue. She trespassed and the punishment for that is death." At that Jaime growled loudly.

"You will not touch her! If you do, you can be sure that you'll never see the daylight again!" She pushed her second older brother away from her with so much force, that he crashed into the wall. Leon, Jasper, and Jaime were all shocked by her strength. Nathan was not. He had expected this. He knew her secret.

"I won't touch her..." Jaime was surprised by Nathan's words. She went to him and grabbed his arm to pick him up. He took back his arm and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I won't do anything to her. I knew this would happen. Your true self wants and needs her. It's obvious you'd do anything for her. So I won't interfere. I will tell you that you can be banished from the pack and-" "Who says I want to stay here?! I hate it here!!! I hate everyone here! I would gladly be a rogue!" Jasper and Leon growled.

Jasper because he wanted to keep torturing her, but his wolf loved his sister. He wanted to protect her. He wanted to keep her safe from the evil that lurks in the world. Even though Jasper himself was evil.

Leon growled out of jealousy and hate. He was jealous of the girl who had his mates heart. It didn't matter to him that he rejected her. She was his. He owned Jaime and he wanted complete control over her heart. He was angry that this 'Delilah' girl could have Jaime wrapped around her finger and kneeling at her feet in seconds instead of him. He craved the feeling of being worshiped by others. And he knew his thirst for power would be quenched when his stubborn mate finally gave up and begged for him.

Jaime smiled at Nathan who seemed to finally understand her when he nodded at her. She was so overjoyed that she hugged him. This made him go rigid. "Thank you... NayNay..." Nathan's arm went around her shoulder in a one-arm hug as he smiled, remembering he hasn't been called NayNay since childhood. He bent down to kiss the top of her head. "Thank you... Little Thief." Jaime could feel the smirk that Nathan had on the top of her head and scoffed. Before Nathan was close to Jasper, Nathan and Jaime were closer. Like said before he did spend more of his time with friends but he wasn't close to Jasper. And since she hated the name so much, Nathan would call her 'Little Thief." The nickname their father gave her.

Jaime and Nathan pulled back. Jaime faced all three of the men. She was prepared for the possible answers to come with her question.

"Alpha Leon. Beta Jasper. Beta Nathan." The men nodded. "May I please leave the pack? I want to become a rogue." All of them growled but Nathan nodded none the less. Jasper and Leon looked to him in shock. Jaime just smiled at him. She and the others, even the pack members who had woken up from feeling the anger rolling off of Jasper and Leon in tsunami-like waves, could feel the mind-link faltering and wavering. She sent a private mind-link to her brother. "Thank you. And I forgive you." Nathan smiled at her and gave her another curt nod.

Jasper growled. He couldn't believe his ears. The weakling thought she could survive? How funny. He nodded with a scowl. "See if I care that you die! Go ahead!" His wolf breached through and Jasper's eyes glowed a neon blue. "Jaime, ignore this imbecile. Please be careful and don't forget, I love you." Jaime nodded and smiled. And Jasper smiled back. Jasper's eyes went back to the regular blue that were his eyes.

Leon growled. "No! You cannot leave! You are mine!"

"But you rejected me when you're not even my mate. You feel nothing but hate towards me. So just let me go."

Leon stood gob smacked. That was the reason he rejected her. He wanted a prettier, stronger mate. Someone perfect. Not a freak. Even though she was strong and very beautiful, even if she had her imperfections, Leon was just blinded by stupidity.

Leon nodded. "I hereby pronounce, Jaime Lincoln Black, now a rogue. You have 10 minutes to pack and 20 to leave the territory. And take your little rogue lover with you." Jaime growled at him but smiled nonetheless. He called Delilah her lover, but he called her a rogue. Even though she was, she saw her as an angel.

So she packed up some t-shirts, mostly white and black ones, jeans, all nine of them, and 5 hoodies, a red, white, black, grey, and blue one, and socks and undergarments in a suitcase and a backpack that had some personnel belongings. She left her room with a pink hoodie, some pink converse, blue jeans, and a white shirt in hand that she had gotten for Delilah. Then she ran to where she and Delilah met hoping she was still there.

Fortunately, Delilah was still there. She was fiddling with the necklace Jaime had given her. She was happy. No one had ever made her something. Then she heard the familiar voice of her friend Jaime.

"Delilah! Come on! We have to go."

Delilah was confused. And Jaime was overjoyed and panicky at the same time. "Why?" Jaime explained to her that she had asked to leave the pack, of course cutting out the questions of her loving Delilah. Delilah gasped in surprise. She also saw the clothes that Jaime would obviously not wear. Jaime looked to where Delilah was looking and chuckled. Handing them to Delilah, she said,"They're for you. Go change behind that tree. I'll wait here."

Changing took her about 5 minutes. Delilah handed her dress to Jaime, who put it in her backpack. Then Jaime grabbed Delilah's hand and ran to the nearest train station she could find.

They were almost out of territory. And she could feel the three pairs of eyes watching them leave.
-------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Hope you enjoyed. By the way, you look absolutely magnificent today. If you'd like you can go ahead add this story, comment, press the star button... What ever you like! Bye-bye! -Madox10X )