"We should get ready," he mumbles against your lips. "I have to go to my apartment, but I'll pick you up in a couple hours, okay, pretty girl?"

"But you're so warm," you murmur, snuggling back into him.

He laughs, hugging you tightly. "I don't wanna leave either, but I can't show up in sweatpants."

You groan, shifting your body to straddle him, wrapping your arms around his neck, resting your forehead in the crook of his neck. "Five more minutes."

Spencer's laugh shakes both of your bodies, and he wraps his arms around you, rubbing his hands in small circles on your back. "Fine, pretty girl. Whatever you want."

You smile into his neck, the warmth from Spencer's body radiating through you. He hums softly in your ear, fingers tracing patterns into your back. You plant soft kisses up his neck until you get to his lips. Spencer grins, kissing you softly, your fingers playing with his hair. After a moment, you pull away, and Spencer's eyes meet yours.

"I have to go, sweet girl."

You groan. "I know, I know. I'll see you in a couple of hours." You plant a soft kiss on his nose, and he laughs softly, lifting you off of him.

He presses his lips against your forehead before pulling away. "I'll see you soon."

You watch him leave your apartment, and you smile to yourself. That man is your boyfriend now. The smile stays plastered to your face as you walk into your room, stripping off your comfy clothes and walking into your bathroom. You start the water, letting it heat up before you step into the shower.

You wash your body and your hair quickly, letting the hot water rinse it out before getting out and drying yourself off. You pull on a bathrobe before walking back into your bathroom. You blow-dry your hair, deciding to curl it in gentle curls, letting it frame your face. Makeup wise, you choose some light eyeshadow, mascara, highlight, and a dark red lipstick.

Walking back into your room, you choose a pair of black panties and a matching bra before rifling through your closet. You settle on a satin black dress, ending about midthigh, the dress hugging the curves of your body. You finish off the look with a pair of black heels, the heel not too tall. Admiring yourself in the mirror, you feel a flutter of nerves fill your stomach. You're meeting Spencer's family. What if they don't like you?

You grab your little black purse, throwing the thin strap on your shoulder as you walk into your living room. You grab your phone, sitting on your couch as you wait for Spencer. It's not too long before a knock sounds at your door, and you get up, opening it to reveal Spencer.

He's dressed in a black blazer and a black button up. The top two buttons are unbuttoned, and the shirt is tucked into a pair of black slacks, Converse on his feet. His lips turn up at the corners, his eyes roaming over your body.

"You look..." He trails off, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Beautiful."

You grin up at him, running your hands up his chest, playing with the open collar of his button up. "You don't look too shabby yourself, hot stuff."

He laughs softly, his cheeks flushing to a dark red. "Thanks."

He laces his fingers with yours, and you shut your apartment door, locking it behind you. You two walk to Spencer's car, and he opens the door for you, shutting it after you get in. You buckle your seatbelt, and Spencer gets into the driver's side, buckling his own seatbelt before turning the car on and reversing out of the spot.

He slides his hand over to rest it on your thigh, hand running under the hem of the dress slightly. Butterflies fill your stomach at his touch, and you glance over at him. A small smile is on his lips, but he keeps his eyes on the road.