23//operation dena

Start from the beginning

AN HOUR? WE JUST STARTED
GETTING READY!

You need more than an hour?

YES!

Sorry, the reservations for 8 and it's
an hour to get there so we'll pick you
girls up in 57 minutes now. Btw we
got a limo so don't freak out.

you got a WHAT?!?

A limo Carter. Can you not read?

Shut the fuck up thats so hot.

What is?

You guys not being complete
dickheads for once!

Smh. See you in an hour.

"Okay ladies we have an hour before the limo arrives." Their eyes widen.

"Both parts of that sentence are not okay to just say."

"I'm aware but we can gawk later we only have," I check the time, "54 minutes."

We all put on our dresses and do our makeup. I dutch braid the top of my head, then tie it off and let my curls just flow. I think it makes the whole elegant look seem a little more natural.

We finish up our makeup and hair and the boys arrive. We all walk down stairs Maddie goes out first and I watch Seth do a double take, then Kena goes out and Dylan literally looks like he's drooling. I walk out with a smirk on my face slightly lifting the front of my dress so I don't trip and fall. We all get in the limo which is actually more of a party bus and I sit between Noah and Dylan.

"Dyl, if you don't ask Kena out while she looks like that, and your drooling, I might." I say to him.

"I can't ask her out she'll say no."

"Dylan you stupid fuck that girl has been in love with you since before she could spell her name properly."

"Wait really?"

"Yes you stubborn asshole! Now. You are going to pull her away when we get there preferably to a garden and pick her a flower and tell her how gorgeous she is then ask her to be your girlfriend."

"It's that easy?"

"It's that easy." I reply smoothly.

"Okay. Okay I'll do it." I groan.

"Finally! Jesus Christ I can feel you guys wanting to rip each other's clothes off from here."

He blushes and looks down. I smile at him and turn my head over to Kena who's looks too engrossed in her argument with Jake to even notice Dylan staring at her. But by the slight redness of the tips of her ears I can tell she knows he can't take his eyes off her.

I immediately text Mads.

Mads😻

Operation 'Dena' is a go.

God finally!

I know! I told him the garden plan
and to pull her away and do it
tonight!

Ah! Yes, Yes, Yes!

I smile down at my phone.

"You need to stop meddling." Noah whispers.

"I don't meddle. I give people the little push they need to figure their shit out." I say back.

"They'll figure it out on their own."

"You think Seth would've asked Mads out if I hadn't told him she liked him too?"

"Well.."

"You think Dylan would have any idea how to ask Kena out properly if I hadn't told him what to do?"

"See.."

"You think Josh would've danced with Ollie at that party if I hadn't told him that Ollie was gay, and that his fine ass was probably who Ollie really wanted to dance with."

"Carter.."

"You think you would've kissed me if I hadn't kissed you first?"

He's quiet after this.

"I think, that maybe at some point all this might've happened if I didn't say anything, but I think it would've just been wasted time."

"Fair enough."

"So you're done lecturing me about that?"

"Yes, Carter I'm done lecturing you." He says. "One question though."

"Shoot."

He leans down so his breath is tickling my ear.

"Why'd you kiss me?" He whispers so only I can hear it.

———————————————————————————

Hey cuties don't hate me! Sorry but I had to leave u with ONE cliffhanger. Anyways, love you! Mwah 💋