She pulls the screen door open and we step in.

"Oh how's my niece doing?" Karen asks me as she hugs me.

"Great, I've missed you guys though." I say as we pull away.

"I bet you did." a voice says from down the hall.

I lean over and see my cousin Kierstin also known as Knives standing to the side.

"Knives!" I smile and she walks up before hugging me.

"How's my big cousin?" She asks.

"Honey I'm only a year older than you." I say and she shrugs.

"I like to make you seem old." she winks and I punch her arm lightly.

My aunt looks up at Harry who looks really nervous. "Hi my name's Karen. I'm Mabel's Aunt." they shake hands.

"I'm Harry, it's nice to meet you." he smiles.

Caleb comes down the stairs and turns right around before going back up.

"Caleb! Don't be rude!" Karen shouts at him as she steps toward the stairs.

He comes back down the stairs and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Hi."

"Hello Caleb!" I pull him I to a hug and he tries to push me away.

"I can't breath Mabel!" He says as he tried to wiggle away.

"To bad. I'm going to hug you until you hug me back." I say as I hold him closer.

He hugs me back and after a second I let go.

His cheeks are light pink and Kierstin bursts out laughing at him.

"Shut up." he says and he walks down the hall.

"Don't mind him." my aunt says as she turns to us.

"He's just shy about his love for me." I say and Kierstin snorts.

"He's shy about his love for anything." She mutters and Karen shoots her a look.

"Well Anyways, come on in! I'll take your coats and you can make yourselves at home." Karen says and Harry helps me take off my coat. Karen walks down the hall and turns into the kitchen.

"I wish I had a Harry Styles." Kierstin says and Harry smiles at her.

"I could set you up with Louis but your cousin here might bite off my head." Harry says as he leans on me to take off his shoes.

"That's actually a good idea." I say and Harry looks up at me with a shocked look.

"Umm are you feeling okay?" He asks.

"I'm serious. Louis and Kierstin would be a great match." I nod.

"Sorry to break it to you but the last thing I need is a guy to get in my way. And besides in seventeen. Im still a minor." she points out.

"You won't be in a...." i trail off.

"Month." she sighs.

"I've made my point." I nod.

"Mabel I don't want a relationship that won't last long because all he wants is a good fuck?" She asks and I stare at her.

"Where did that inoccent girl that I knew go?" I ask her.

"She's worn away." she answers. She turns and opens the coat closet before grabbing her coat and slipping it on.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.