Doggos

Warning: This very first story is pretty messed up. I blame Khrist for making it like this.... Also I'm not good at warnings, but I think this has some sort of animal abuse and gore and blood...

**YEET**

Khrist's POV

I opened my eyes as I stir awake.

What a wonderful morning!

I slowly got out of bed, my currently two dogs barked at me as a greeting. I pet both of them and they barked back.

I walked to the nearest chest to me and got some of my resources for today's plan.

If you want to know, I live in an underground base, with two open walkways, one to the exit and one the is connected to a farm, where a few of my friends live.

I also have a lever that opens two walls. One that leads to a shooting range and one to, what I call our "Village Trading Center." No, it's not slavery, it's just the villager willingly working for us, with low pay. (Note: FREE STONKS XD)

I grabbed stacks and stacks of porkchops, steak, rotten flesh and cooked chicken from my chest. The aroma of the food is delightful. I heard my dogs bark for the food. I smiled.

No one else is here, only me. Synth and the others are probably out exploring. I covered up the entrances and walked up to my dogs. They are barking for the food. Once again I smiled at them.

Time to get to work.

~Time Skip to noon~

Nicole's POV (ME XD)

I slowly walked back to our main camp feeling exhausted. I really need to get some sleep. I stayed up all night 'til midday working on my farm, it was such a huge project.

I really never told the others of my project. The only one who knows about it is that Fish, Synth. He may be my resource gatherer and resource keeper, but he isn't much of help build wise.

Basically, I don't ask for help building at all. I worked hard on my potato farm, all on me. But anyways, I finally got back to camp. I sat down by the entrance to our underground base. I ate a bit of my baked potatoes. And just sat there.

The breeze feels nice, I guess...

I closed my eyes to listen to the enchanting sounds of natures. The sounds of the birds chirping. The gentle breeze blowing the plants. And the sound of the cries of whimpering dogs.

Wait.

I opened my eyes and listened carefully.

I can hear the sound of like a hundred dogs. That's weird. The dogs sounded very close, almost like it's coming from the underground base.

But the majority of the dogs were at Aki's (Akiyama, I don't remember his full username) treehouse. I looker up to the said location and it looked like all of the dogs were fine.

The cries of the dogs suddenly became louder. But it sounded muffled. And it really did came from underground.

I got up and slowly walked down the stairs. The cries became louder and louder. I wonder what's happening with the dogs...

I turned to look at Khrist's area and I saw that it was blocked off, with one of his two doggos outside, tied to the post. Strange, his base isn't usually like that and he shouldn't be treating one of his dogs like this..

I walked closer to his base to also pet the dog when suddenly, I heard a piston activate and a painful howl from a dog, then more cries.

The dog that was tied suddenly barked as well. I gulped and wondered, what was happening in there.

I decided to dig a small peephole and check what was happening.

After a good five minutes, or very bad minutes of dog cries and the sound of pistons retracting and extending. I was finally able to create a small peephole.

I peeped in and to my surprise there were a lot of dogs there. They were all tied down, it looks like they were all struggling and it seems to look like they are covered by a few bits of dark liquid.

Please don't be blood, please don't be blood, please don't be blood.

I tried to look around, but the hole wasn't showing the rest of the base. So I tried making the hole bigger. And surprisingly, after eight swings, the hole was now slightly bigger.

Big enough to release a very foul smell. I immediately backed off, not wanting to spew out my lunch from the very foul smell.

I immediately grabbed a mask I made while I was working at the farm and immediately wore it. It was able to mask out the majority of the smell, but it still lingers, but enought to not make me hurl over.

I took a deep breath before peeking at the hole. And what I saw what the most horrifying thing ever!

There was blood all over the walls and like around five to ten dogs covered in blood, crying. The opening to the shooting range was open, and to my horror, about twenty or probably more squished up dead dogs are inside the shooting, I hoping it's less.

There is currently a dog sitting right inbetween the piston area. Clearly whimpering and struggling to loosen to what it was tied to.

The next thing I knew is, I heard a lever. The range switch!

The entrance to the range closed up and before I knew it, a cry from the tied up wolf and the sound of part splattering can be heard.

I watched in horror at the event that just happened.

"KHRIST, OPEN THE ENTRANCE UP ALREADY!!!" I started yelling for Khrist to break the remaining blockage and to not mess with the dogs.

But he just looked at me and smiled a creepy smile, pushing another dog to the doom trap and continue his dirty works.

**CATCHES**

Okay! I think this is a good start to the story. Really hope you all are alright there from all of this crap.

KHRIST, YOU ASKED FOR THIS XD