A Rumor

At night

Since there are only 3 room left for them, so they decide Jing, Hyeri and Shancai in one room , Si and Lei along with Meizuo and Ximen. They all already sleep because tomorrow they have to practice for their upcoming match that will be held the next day after tomorrow. Since Hyeri can't sleep, so she decided to make a coffee using the one that her future sister in law, Tong Nian brought it.

She open the door quietly and tiptoed to go downstairs , so she will not disturb others. She make coffee and sit at the near table around her. While watching her favourite drama , she heard someone walking step by step. Since it was dark , so Hyeri take the baseball bat that it was reached her hand and quickly hid behind the door.

Tiktoeck, ticktock, and getting near , she hits the person but it gets stop since the person hold on the bat. The person leaned its body near Hyeri as she walked back until she leaned againts the wall. She almost shouted but the person put his hand into her mouth and suddenly the lamp switch on. She look the person with tearing as she felt scared and the person "It was me , Wubai" said him. The person is Wu Bai.

Hyeri cried as the tear falling down  to her cheek " You make me scared" as she have been trauma of what happened in the past. Wu Bai look at her with sympathy look and pulled her arm into hug "It's okay, Nothing its gonna happen".

Hyeri make another coffee for him " Why are you staying up late?" and Wu Bai look at her "Just can't sleep" and it was awkward silent for the moment until Wu Bai speak " Did you have fun at Korea?" . Hyeri doesn't know how to respond and slipped her words " Yes, it was really fun. You could see many handsome guy at there" while smiling widely. She sees Wu Bai hold his pant with angry and resentful.

Wu Bai POV

Fun? Happy? Did you really not miss me at all?

He just put an emotionless face "ouh, I have to sleep" and Hyeri said "Good Night" as Wu Bai just nodded.

Hyeri POV

Hyeri, What's wrong with you? How can you say like that? Fun? Actually there is no fun at there at all. You just locked up at your room and didn't go out also didn't have friends. How can you say you have fun? This mouth is really !!!! If I can stapler this mouth . I am done for it.

As she frowned and went back to sleep.

Next Day

As Han Shangyan is the one to wake up, He knock all the door to wake all of them along with Jing, Hyeri, Shancai and F4. 97 went out of his room " Boss , why are you waking up early?" with his pyjamas as he in a dream along with the others. Old Han look at them " Go wash your face and get ready to morning jog" while looking at his watch. The others frowned as Old Han pointed at F4 "You all too!" while Meizuo " Why we all didn't play the match?" all of them nodded "Who say morning jogs is only for my kids? It is for our body. I'm the owner of this place so you have to obedient what I says".

Si pointed toward the girls " How about them?" . Shancai rolled her eyes " We didn't bring any extra clothes also we have to cook for everyone" and all of them nodded until Old Han speak " How about this , Jing and Hyeri come with us because I know if you cook then the food will end up sucks and others you have to cook" while winked at Tong Nian.

Hyeri look at the two with disbelief look " But we didn't have any extra clothes" trying to make an excuse since she is too lazy to go outside. Si chuckled " don't worry , I have so many clothes that you can wear" and also Old Han " Su Cheng also have many clothes , so don't try to skipped it." while look at the manager K&K. Jing and Hyeri frowned.