#7; cheating?

suna and i have never been in arguments,, at least not major ones. the only times we've gotten mad at each other was over the smallest things like eating someone's chip, etc. anyway, we always apologize to each other in the end and solve things out. yup! but today was not the same.

"rintarou?" i look at him in the eyes, while hes driving. "yeah, whats up." he glances at me for a second, but not for too long as he might crash. "who were you with yesterday?" i ask, holding up my phone that shows a picture of my boyfriend and another girl kissing.

"uhh, lemme see.." as he stops on red light, he views and examines the picture. his eyes widen, in shock. "hey... where'd you-" "my friend sent it to me. so, you admit in cheating on me?" my blood was boiling already,, i couldn't believe this. he didn't even try to deny it,, tears were forming in my eyes.

"what the hell... the past months we've been together and now you're kissing other girls like it's nothing? honestly, how could you, suna rintarou. look at you, not feeling any guilt! do you not feel bad at all? no apology? are you kidding?" i yell at him, and he panics.

he parks at a nearby mcdonalds, and sighs. "y/n, please, let me explain." he holds my hand, but i aggressively pull away. "fine.."

he smiles, and begins talking. "that picture's from like one year ago," i gasp, not believing him. "and,, i'm sorry. it was just,, she pulled me into it, y'know? and i was single at that time so i said fuck it. anyway, here's proof." he asks for the picture and i hand him my phone.

he zooms into the photo, explaining. "my septum piercing, you see it anywhere? no right? cuz we got it together, on our one month anniversary.. and look. my outfit is trash! the only reason my outfits are good right now is because of you, babe. you changed my life completely in such a positive way. i would never, ever cheat on you, my angel; my world."

i blush, but i didn't wanna give in too easily. "h-hey!! that's not enough evidence." i say, and he chuckles. "right... sorry. i can kiss you right now and you tell me if i still kiss bad like that picture. i mean, all our private lessons for that? come on."

♡ a/n; i am running out of ideas i'm sorry if this one was bad T__T i'll make sure to think of more!! mwaa take care i luv u all