as we went near the players, komori called for us.

"[y/n]! do you have any hand sanitizers left?! kiyoomi ran out and he didn‛t stop sighing ever since! he was just like we lost into something! we only watched the match of karasuno to inarizaki" he panted as we giggled.

"okay, wait a minute okay? i‛ll get my bag, and please don‛t tell him that it is from me because he hates the flavor of it." i walked to a particular place, a bit away from the players and with our schoolmate‛s stuff.

"why though?" he asked as i passed him my hand sanitizer and he looked at it carefully.

"oh, that‛s why" he sweatdropped.

"he hates [favorite fruit] scented sanitizers." i looked at him and he just nodded.

"well, he had no other choice, his phobia may worstened than using his hated flavor." akahana pointed out as we nodded.

komori went to sakusa‛s side. he cringed when he saw the flavoring, making me laugh at it.

"woah, how did you know that?" akahana gasped as i snickered at her.

"of course, when i was a bit pushy to him i actually know what he likes or what he dislikes." i looked at his figure as he was trying to use it, komori was trying not to laugh.

"well, i‛m hungry, let‛s grab a bite." akahana pulled me as we walked ourside.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

it was already quarter-finals. itachiyama institute vs. inubushi higashi high.

everything was going on so well, it was just another normal day for the players of each school inside the huge gymnasium.

the game is going on smoothly, they won a set, we cannot say on the next set.

"are you okay, [y/n]-chan?" akahana asked as she looked at me worriedly and i nodded as my answer.

"yeah, i‛m feeling good." i lied through my teeth.

i don‛t feel good, it‛s the third day, the hell day. players have two games in one day that is equals to six or higher sets.

"look, the boys are looking out for you." she pointed out as i looked at their direction.

the captain, iizuna tsukasa waving at us as i smiled at them and waved back.

yes we are close, he is like a brother to me, my human diary and he knows how much i took a liking at their ace.

"good luck!" we shouted as they nodded.

the match started, it was very intense and the atmosphere of the gymnasium was heavier than usual.

"i really have a bad feeling about this, akahana." i stated as she sighed and patted my back.

"do not fret, okay? everything is fine." she comforted as i nodded.

we carefully watched and cheered on them as the time passes.

the game went so well, smooth perhaps. they won the first set, it was already the second set.

14-12, the itachiyama leads but an unexpected accident happened.

"ahhh!" a faint scream was heard from the court and we looked closely.

"iizuna-senpai!" akahana cleared out as my eyes widened.

"iizuna-nii? no! no he can‛t!" i looked around as the people started whispering.

i tried walking away but she stopped me.

"no! the game is not yet finished!" she pulled me back, i felt tears prickling my eyes.

i tried to stop flowing it from my eyes and i wiped it away.

"iizuna-senpai..." i mumbled as i looked at his figure, he was being aid at the side as he was being substitute.

the game, it was horrible than last time, our opponent is taking advantage since our captain and setter is out of the court and injured, he only knows how and when to attack since he is the setter of the team and supports sakusa.

it was finished earlier than usual, of course the results was shocking, without iizuna-nii, they lost the match.

we went down to the court, where they are currently in. i run as fast as i can and went to his embrace.

"iizuna-senpai!" i hugged him as he laughed bitterly. he was indeed hurt because of their lost it was his last year and tournament this year since he is graduating.

"i‛m not dying, i‛m just injured, [Y/n]-chan." he patted my head, as i cried softly on his shoulder.

"it‛s your last match iizuna-nii and it‛s your last year on itachiyama too." i managed to state out as he continue to rub my back.

"i know, i know. it maybe the last but i‛m grateful to meet you, sakusa and komori, especially. i think our lint roller‛s are the reason why we are here." he laughed as i pulled away and he looked at sakusa.

"i guess so." he blushed at the captain‛s words.

"thank you so much iizuna-san!" they all bowed as he smiled bitterly.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

it was already evening, we‛re already at our place that we are staying and i looked up to the sky on our balcony.

i brought out my phone and i looked at sakusa‛s number and i started texting him.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
8:17 p.m

good evening sakusa-kun! how
was your day? i know you are
tired but you did your best today!
i also hope that you will enjoyed
the tourna today did you know
that the game caught my atten-
tion was karasuno? i hope you
will have a match against them
soon! anyways, have you eaten
and took your bath? i hope you
did. by the way uhm, i know you‛ll
be cringing and probably won‛t be
talking to me since you hate [favorite fruit] flavor sanitizers and yes, it is mine, uhm, i‛m also happy you choose to use it, well you don‛t have any other choice isn‛t it? we will be cheering on you guys till the end, i know how much the truth makes you feel under the weather about the lost you did. but we still have next year, that is our only chance to prove ourselves. i hope you will be okay soon. have a good night! ♥

i sent it and it was delivered. i yawned and went inside the room.